a Halloween party to remember

Start from the beginning

Afterward, she was hugged by her best friends and that did make Brianna happy to see them again cause she missed so much and they had a fun time with each other meanwhile jimin was walking around with V and nowhere the twins sacred him without warning making jimin scream making V laugh with them who give them a high five making jimin pouting about that and join everyone else dancing with Brianna and her friends are having a lot of fun soon everyone made space so the twins vs Ricky and his friends meanwhile their dad and the guys was confident the twins get this in the bag.

V: put them in their place guys!

Bts: hell yea!

Ricky and his friends being to dance first meanwhile the twins were laughing together cause their side is booing Ricky and his dancing teammates but when they start dancing with their teammates aka their friends the whole was cheering loud and whistling as well from their uncle's since they were doing different moves and getting into the Halloween spirit tonight being to play loud. The twins dancing with their girls' dancer's on their team are looking like pro dancer's and Ricky teammates look at them in shock cause they don't know the twins was a pro dancer's at all but they being to dance with Ricky Ricky again on the next song after the twin's team was stopping dancing but diss and laughing at them for lame moves they were during the dance battle making James shake his head at them with a smile on his face same as jhope who isn't happy when he saw Ricky and his dance teammates moves making him tear up about it a little bit. But James and Daniel can't stand the cringe dance anymore so they decide to make things spooky for Ricky and his friends once and for all with the help of their family cause on the stage their wolf dog's was howling together making a lot of people sacred like Ricky and ever bts themselves was sacred hearing the music playing nowhere

So the twins being to dancing together with their friends who look like monsters as well and Ricky himself was trying to left cause different people keep pop up from different places of the house meanwhile bts joined them in the Frankenstein dance and everyone else having lot fun on the dance floor doing different dance moves or drinking and food some people was go into the hunt basement with their kids for candy but still screaming then laugh together at the end yet when bts did go through them was holding on to each other or run quickly while screaming out of fear mostly jungkook, V and jhope as well as jimin mostly the rest was asking themselves why they agree to come down here in the basement or why are they doing this to themselves and when the guy's get done with the spooky basement, they was checking their heart rate just feel like it was going to jump out after what happened mostly jimin and jhope look they saw a ghost but soon namjoon leave to go greet his beautiful girlfriend who seating on the couch from dancing which they being to talk to each other for a few hours. Soon Brianna get take by rose to the dance floor with the rest of the ladies and they was enjoying themselves together dancing to the music acting like monsters meanwhile namjoon did very drunk and none of the members was around to see what happened at the moment cause they was off having fun together on the dance floor or eating and jimin being jimin is flirting different girls which don't the boys at all namjoon is drunk to the point where he can't even recognize that the girl he was kissing wasn't Brianna at all and they was just making out for a hour straight so they take it upstairs to out of the guest room's to have sex but few minutes one of Brianna friends who was Ariana is walking past the rooms until she hear noises from a guest room and so she get closer to hear inside with her hand covering her mouth cause she is shocked after hearing the voice of Brianna boyfriend namjoon with another girl having sex together so Ariana quickly left from upstairs to go find her best friend somewhere in the party and she finally found Brianna seating at the bar with the others but look at with a pity look on her face and Brianna was curious about what is happening going on with her so she decided they should take it in the kitchen where it isn't loud at all and Selena did follow them as well.