22

Author POV
"tell me miss ji wooyeon, what's your feelings towards lee jaehyun", jaeyoung had her hands clasped together as she's waiting for a response from wooyeon.

"uh... i don't know. its like, im craving for his touch and affection? i kinda enjoy the time when we were fake dating, i enjoy his presence he's so cute, especially the smile he had on me omg i wanna capture the moment so much. his eyes are so attractive like omg i can't stop looking at his eyes and his lips is thin but like you know what i mean... i just can't stop but to think about the time when we kissed omg and-"

"i think that's enough of me to hear as a single i do not need to feel lonely while listening to you anyways YOU'RE FUCKING IN LOVE YOU DUMB BITCH", jaeyoung shouted.

"uh... what? excuse me ma'am?!"

"DO YOU NOT BELIEVE ME???", jaeyoung asked and wooyeon nodded.

"it's up to you then", she sighed. "but anyways do you wanna get ice cream? i kinda crave them right now LET'S GO TO THE CONVENIENCE STORE CAUSE I NEED TO GET BREAD FOR YOUNGHOON TOO", jaeyoung pulled wooyeon to the store anyways.

they are at the convenience store choosing whatever they want.

"oh this looks nice shall i get this?", jaeyoung mumbled to herself as she looked at the new flavour of the ice cream.

while wooyeon slowly walked to the drink section and had her eyes locked on the mint choco milk. she started to recall something...

hyunjae and wooyeon were at the convenience store together. both of them wanted to get mint choco milk but its the last box.

hyunjae opened the fridge door and wooyeon quickly snatched the drink. "hey i had eyes on it first!!!", he halfly shouted. "but i got it first, catch me if you can then", she stuck her tongue out as she immediately went to check out the drink, calling that hers.

"hmph fine", he stomped his feet as he closed the door and went to get something else.

"hey wooyeon can i have a sip of the milk?", he asked as they went out of the store. she passed the milk to him, "sure i guess..."

a smirk flashed on his face as he took a big sip of her milk and ran away. she was confused at first, but as she shook the box carefully she sensed that he had drank almost half of hers.

"YAH LEE JAEHYUN!!!", she ran after him and gave him some punch on his arm.

she smiled sadly as she walked away from the drink section and got herself a pie instead.

-

"HAI ARE WE READY TO PLAY GAMES?!", eric shouted in the discord.

jacob, younghoon, hyunjae, sunwoo and eric decided to play online games together as they are up for it. "im going to beat you all suckers!", sunwoo said as he evil laughed.

"oh no you're not kim sunwoo", jacob said.

"GASP someone knows how to be evil DANG no more angel jacob", sunwoo said and eric laughed. "thought we agreed to not drop honorific back", jacob mumbled but everyone else heard it.

"well we didn't know about that", eric said as he shrugged. "never mind let's just start our game, hyunjae are you still there?!", younghoon asked.

"o-oh? yeah im still here", hyunjae finally spoke. "thank god, i thought you are wandering around or what. anyways LET'S START THE GAME BITCHES!!!", sunwoo cheered.

the first round started and hyunjae's character died in a short 3 minutes. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL?! DO SOMETHING?!!", eric shouted as he sees hyunjae's character not doing anything while getting attacked by the bots.

(i apologise here i do not play games cause im suck at those)

"LEE JAEHYUN?!?!? THE ONE WHO'S BEST IN THIS GAME??? HELLO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DUDE??", younghoon shouted too.

"LOL NO WONDER THIS GAME IS LOL THIS IS INDEED FUNNY WE ARE SEEING HYUNJAE'S CHARACTER STANDING THERE WHILE DYING LMAO", kevin joined in the conversation as he laughed.

"where is this kevin dude come from?!", sunwoo asked and focused on the game.

"he's at my house right now, oh SHOULD WE ADD KEVIN INTO THE GAME NEXT ROUND???", jacob said. "YEAH ADD ME IN YOU FUCKERS", kevin shouted through jacob's server.

"NO SWEARING KEV", jacob shouted back.

"FINE"

"hyunjae??", younghoon called out and no one answered.

"EARTH TO HYUNJAE???", sunwoo shouted and again, no answer from him. "MINT CHOCO SUCKS AND SO AS LEE JAEHYUN", eric shouted.

"WHAT THE HECK", and finally hyunjae is alive.

"DUDE WE CALLED YOU THREE TIMES ARE YOU OKAY???", kevin asked. hyunjae just hummed as he looked at the other four characters moving around his screen.

"AHHHHHHJJHHJJJHHHHHJHHHHH", jacob shouted as he was struggling with the game.

"STOP SHOUTING FOR GOD SAKE JACOB BAE JOONHYUNG!!!", sunwoo shouted. "BE RESPECTFUL YOU ALL", jacob shouted back and his character died too.

"YOU ALL JACOB'S DEAD", eric shouted.

"WHAT THE HECK KIM SUNWOO STOP SHOOTING ME I AM YOUR TEAM", eric shouted again and younghoon laughed hardly.

"WHAT?!", and when sunwoo stop shooting eric's character, the life is already gone.

"FUCK YOU KIM SUNWOO WHEN I MEET YOU ON MONDAY YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK", eric shouted.

hyunjae can't help but recall back from the times when he and wooyeon were together. he was happy with her, even when they're bickering over a small thing.

"WHAT THE HECK LEE JAEHYUN GIMME BACK MY PHONEEEEE"

"not only if you can get it by yourself", he made a face to her as he held her phone up high. "DUDE I WAS PLAYING GAME WITH ERIC AND JUYEON CAN YOU NOT??? GIVE ME BACK PLEEK?!", she whined.

the server is still on and that means eric and juyeon can hear them.

"come and get it then???", he said.

"oh you are so doomed if my character loses mr lee jaehyun", she said as she started to jump to reach her phone.

"i really love your height you're so tiny", he teased and she got furious as she tiptoed nearer to reach her phone but ended up both of them falling as she fall on top of him.

she can hear how fast his heart is beating, it's crazy fast. she wanted to take the phone away from him but he crushed his lips on hers.

"dude were you two making out?!", juyeon asked and eric cracked into laughter in the server. she immediately got up from him as she took the phone and replied to them, "n-no! shut up you two"

he suddenly laughed out as the other four boys got confused.

"hyunjae that's not funny. my character just died because of sunwoo WHO DONT KNOW HIS OPPONENT shot my character!!!", younghoon shouted.

"o-oh, sorry"

---
another one for you all hehehehhehe have a nice day <3 oh and uhhh what's your favourite song in maverick album ? mine is hypnotised hehe !