9

tw // blood
Author POV
"did your crush said anything? since well... the video of us this morning spread around the school chat haha", wooyeon asked. they're sitting on a bench, under the tree.

school is over, and they're just chilling there.

"well, she didn't react much", hyunjae lied.

"ah... that's new though, people usually will ask those boys to break up with me", she said, closing her eyes as the wind blows like soft kiss planted on her face.

"look wooyeon", he said as he used his hands to turn her head to him. they are making eye contact as he continued, "i dragged you into a war again, so if there's anyone who hurt you, or whenever you're upset, please let me know okay? i will do my best to protect you. please, don't face this alone. because im the one who brought you these troubles", he smiled.

she also gave him a sad smile back as she slowly nodded, "okay"

"promise?", his pinky finger showed up.

usually, she would argue that this kind of things is childish and of course not keeping the promises. but this time, she gave in.

"promise", she hooked his pinky with hers, looking at him as she smiled again.

"oh right! what's your crush's name?", she asked. "ah, did i not tell you before?", he asked and she nodded.

"choi yieun"

-

"no way, she got a boyfriend already? pfft, i see you always moved on so easily. i will ruin both you and the boy"

-

a week has passed and well, things are going well between the two of them.

apparently, something is about to happen.

"yah wooyeon, i was asked to stay back today suddenly so you will need to go back home on your own", changmin whispered on his phone as he made a phone call with wooyeon.

"what? yah no w-", he hung her up and immediately rushed to meet his club teacher.

"yah!!!", she shouted as soon as she saw that he hung the call up on her. "ah not again... and the bus even left...", she sighed as she looked at the time on her phone. "do i have to walk again...", she sighed again.

just as she was about to leave her classroom, someone came in and locked the door.

"what the heck... oh its you", she was surprised to see who. "yes bitch are you surprised or are you happy to see me hmm?", he smirked as he walked closer to her.

"i told you to move on! we broke up already, please like i don't even remember your name dude, leave me alone for god sake!!! isn't it enough that you asked someone to punch me on the lips a week ago?", she shouted as she paced backwards.

"i don't care if you remember my name or not, now listen here. i did not agree to the break up, and you! you are only mine, only i can touch you, only i can love you!", he pushed her as she bumped on the wall and got pinned by him.

"and about the boy you're dating now, oh is it lee jaehyun? i will get people to clear him, it's okay baby you're now mine hmm~", he touched her jaw with his finger as he pulled his necktie off and tied it on her wrists.

"what are you going to do with him?!", she shouted.

"idk? probably making him transfer, like how i did with the other two", she widened her eyes. it wasn't her who made her two exes transferred, it was him after all.

"you fucking trash- AH!"

he slapped her harshly on her cheek as she whined in pain.

"how dare you call me that, i'm your boyfriend, remember?", he caressed her cheek and acting as if nothing happened. "it's all in the past! stop mesmerising in the past and wake up to the reality! you will never have me, never again!", she shouted and received another slap again.

her lips starting to bleed again.

"i do not like how you word it. what do you mean like, you're in my hands right now!", he smirked. "well, you're wrong then", she knocked his head with hers and he fell.

she tried to untie her hands as she ran to unlock the door. unfortunately he pulled her to the ground as he got on top of her, "you know what? i should just have all of you so no one will touch you ever again and you will be mine"

he got hit on his head by a whole thick heavy dictionary and his head started to bleed. "who the fuck!!!", he shouted as he looked to the front to see hyunjae with the front classroom door opened.

she took the chance to get up from the ground and ran to hyunjae. hyunjae saw her wrist as he immediately untied them. he looked at her face, "omg what happened to your lips?!"

"no time to explain, leave!", she pulled his wrist and they started to run. even if they didn't noticed that her ex actually fainted.

they ran to the teacher's room as she reported to her class teacher about what happened, rather calming. he was surprised, how did she managed to be so brave even when she's was danger? the teacher dismissed the two of them after they're informed that the school will settle the problem.

"are you okay? did anyone attacked you?", she asked. "im okay, no one hurt me, how about y-", he was cut off when she suddenly fainted and thank god, he caught her right on his arms.

"wooyeon? wooyeon!!!"

he carried her to the nurse's office.

---
might update 1 or 2 more hmm