7

Author POV
the two of them arrived at the place where they first met, hyunjae's favourite café.

"oh? i think i came here before!", wooyeon exclaimed as she looked around with her fascinated face.

"of course you fool, this is where we first met, remember?", he ruffled her hair. "should we get some food first?", he asked and she nodded cutely, "sure!" they went into the café and ordered some food for themselves.

"yah are you trying to take a picture of me?!", wooyeon halfly shouted at hyunjae who's currently attempting to take a nice shot of her with his phone.

"n-no? im taking a selfie duhh!"

"what a lame excuse mr lee jaehyun yeah yeah", she rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink through the straw.

"well... or should we just take picture of our drinks and upload on any social media?", he asked. "sure, sounds like a good plan", she nodded and asked, "should i upload too? different picture of course"

"sure"

"yah we haven't even took a holding hand picture yet!", he glared at her as he saw her post on insta

"yah we haven't even took a holding hand picture yet!", he glared at her as he saw her post on insta. "we did not but i secretly did", she made a face, satisfied of his reaction.

-

"oh by the way", he turned his head to her.

she is looking at the sky, wind blowing her hair and covered the side view of her face.

"do you think your crush will be mad if she knows that the person you're dating... is me?", she asked, turning her head to him when she felt a finger on her ear.

it was hyunjae inserting her hair on the way to her ear. "no, and you look prettier with this look", he shyly complimented her. she chuckled, "you're really weird sometimes, but i guess thank you for your nice word then"

she looked at the sky again as she sighed. he just continue admire his girlfriend's side profile as a smile plastered on his face.

"what do you think about me?", he asked.

"what?", she looked at him, "uhh... you're friendly and really careful, lovely too! also, mischievous, but im sure your crush will like you back if you show her more gentle side of yours, since it fits you more"

he ruffled her hair, "thank you."

she gave him her eye smiles, "your welcome, should we go back now?" he nodded.

-

"so... with hyunjae?", changmin asked as soon as she came back home.

she just nodded.

"did you two kissed omg?! or did you two hugged?! or-", she cut off changmin's words by shushing him. "this is where you should not care that much ji changmin", and that she walked to her room.

but changmin is following her too. and this one question lowkey made her hesitated.

"you're not playing with him right?"

"no", she replied. she doesn't know why, but she have the urge to keep the secret of hyunjae having another person as his real crush from changmin.

"good, cause you wouldn't want to mess my buddy.", he showed a genuine smile with his teeth shown. she immediately know what does he means, he would bite her if she hurt his best buddies.

"wait...", she started to figuring things out.

"ji changmin did you told him that we are siblings?!", she shouted from her room. and that's when he knows, he is in danger.

"mom HELP ME!!!!!", he rushed to downstairs and hid behind his mom. wooyeon chased him till downstairs to see him using mom as shield. "come on ji changmin, even if you're hiding right now, you can't hide forever right~", she smirked.

"omg what's with you two again this time?", their mother asked, looking at the siblings.

"she's gonna kill me!"

"he's going to be a dead meat!"

their mother sighed, "im sure you two can settle your own problems just by talking, right?wooyeon you should not punish your brother, and changmin you shouldn't mess up with your sister when you knew that you would get her mad right?"

and that she went into her own room, leaving the two in the living room.

"y-yeah maybe we should talk it out, instead of fighting, right?", changmin said with a forced smile on his face.

"yeah...", wooyeon said with a grin.

-

"you FUCKING WHAT?!"

"i-i swear i didn't mean to!", changmin defensed. she glared at him.

"so your little buddies of yours knew our relationship now... and it's 10 of them... interesting story you have here...", she said with a smile.

"im sorry my dearest sister!!!"

"yeah yeah as you SHOULD", she just went to her room.

and when the news got spread around the whole school, its going to be tragic

-

the next day hyunjae got a lot more attention than usual when he arrived at school

people are talking about his latest insta post, a smile cracked on his face as he heard about it. his plan is working, a bit. hyunjae's classroom is at the opposite block of wooyeon's but he decided to see her for a while, everyday.

wooyeon is at the locker, grabbing her book.

he walked to her secretly and whispered into her ear, "goodmorning my love". wooyeon jumped as she got shocked by the sudden greeting and the sudden nickname. she swear to god if it wasn't for the act and cooperation she would punch him on his face out of shock and mostly cringe already.

"o-oh, goodmorning", she waved as he smiled. "be good in class okay? i love you", he ruffled her hair and pointed on his cheek, indicating for a kiss from her. he is having fun of this, even if it's just an act, well he doesn't know why but he wanted to tease her for a bit.

"i swear to god lee hyunjae...", she cursed underneath her breath while still maintaining a smile on her face. and yes, he can hear it. "what did you said baby?", he cupped her cheek.

"i-i said i love you too my little bear", she grinned.

"give me a cheek kiss then~", he pointed on his cheek again as he pouted. "lee jaehyun you're going a bit too far...", she whispered on his ear before she placed a kiss on his cheek. "i know", he replied as she distanced herself from him.

"bye baby~", and that he left, while she's in embarrassment.

people are gossiping even more, and of course, its more to negative ones, mostly targeting on wooyeon.

---
this book hit 100 reads sobs thank u so much </3