8

Author POV
hyunjae went into his class with a grin, most probably being satisfied with the teasing on her for no reason.

he saw yieun entered the class, and as soon as he wanted to greet her, she took his wrist and pulled him out of the class. they went to a spot where no one else's near.

"is there something you wanna tell me yieun?", he asked, thinking that she never looked this serious before. did he do something wrong? is his plan failing already? did she finally recognise his feelings for her?

"yah! why didn't you tell me that you're dating?! did you know how upset i was?! your childhood best friend need to know about how her best friend is taken, from an Instagram post!!! gosh lee jaehyun!", she whined.

'and not you acknowledging my feelings for you... choi yieun', he thought. he felt like his heart ripped into pieces, but he can't be sad. he has to put on a show.

"hehe... i didn't tell you about that and i'm sorry...", he rubbed his nape and let out a sheepish smile.

"who's your girlfriend?", she asked.

"oh uh... wooyeon, ji wooyeon", he said shyly.

"what?!", she halfly shouted as she widened her eyes. she can't believe what he said, 'did he not know about what she did to boys?!', she thought.

"wooyeon?", she asked and he nodded.

"yeah!"

"lee jaehyun", she pulled his tie closer to her as she continue whispering into his ears, "did you know how she broke boys' heart here?!" he hummed as yes and nodded too.

"are you crazy? i don't want to sound like a mad person but, you gotta break up with her! she will hurt you too hyunjae, i don't want her to hurt you...", she got concerned of him.

"then are you going to fill up her place?", he asked, sounded halfly joking. "yah this is not how love works lee jaehyun! and you know that... i have someone in my mind right", she hit his arm softly as she chuckled.

"just kidding~"

his heart dropped.

-

wooyeon can't help but started to feel uncomfortable with the stares and gossips around. she was usually okay with those, and she is well prepared whenever she is in 'relationship'.

but not this time.

the gossips were very harsh on her. that's how she remembered how famous hyunjae is around the school, probably because his good looking and cuteness, she guesses.

"yah wooyeon you're dating hyunjae now?", jaeyoung whispered. wooyeon nodded. "you know that if you hurt him, the public will be on fire, be careful wooyeon ah", jaeyoung warned and wooyeon just nodded lazily.

"im sorry for the trouble you will get into jaeyoung", wooyeon whispered back as she clasped her hands together. "i will treat you food whenever you are upset, okay?"

jaeyoung showed her an okay sign and nodded.

suddenly a paper was thrown right onto wooyeon's head. she picked up the paper as she unfolded it.

"go to hell if you dare to hurt hyunjae", she read.

she recognised the handwriting as she walked into that owner's seat. "oh wooyeon? what makes you come here?", the girl asked as the group of her friends laughed.

"i really hope you know that i used to collect your homework and i can recognise you handwriting. do better next time bitch", wooyeon said with her cold tone as she shoved that paper inside the girl's bag.

wooyeon even warned that girl before she went back to her seat, "if you're still that dumb and let me caught you next time, im letting you eat that as a food"

jaeyoung showed wooyeon her thumbs up and wooyeon chuckled softly.

hyunjae saw it all, even heard what she read. he wanted to give her a box of drink, but he just left without doing what he intended to.

will she be okay...?

-

"they WHAT", changmin choked on his food as he saw the video. probably the video of hyunjae and wooyeon being lovey dovey in school.

the boyz saw the video that was spreading around, they got it from the school group chat.

"damn why are there people being nosy?", sunwoo said in annoyance as he got lowkey cringed by the video. hyunjae came to their table and took a seat with his food. they looked at him with their questioning eyes, "what?", hyunjae asked.

"aren't you supposed to be eating with your love?", eric and haknyeon mocked. he shook his head, "she said she wanted to eat with her friend so i came here"

"so you two are serious?", sangyeon asked and hyunjae nodded his head. "you gotta be kidding me lee jaehyun", younghoon let out a sigh. "no im not", hyunjae replied. "i wish all the best to your relationship", kevin said.

"what nonsense are you all talking about? we are good for real!", hyunjae said as he started to eat. "a normal couple would eat school lunch together, and even feed each other.", chanhee said and juyeon nodded in agreement.

"well that's on them. we are just newly couples and i don't think we have to do like what the normal couple does.", hyunjae argued back. "whatever you say hyunjae, as long as you're happy~", jacob said with a chill expression.

"of course~", and that they continue to eat.

wooyeon came to him with mint choco milk, "i heard that you like mint choco, enjoy your food hyunjae!".

"aww look, wooyeon cares for me~ thank youuu", he pouted. she gave him a smile before turning to changmin and gave him a death glare. changmin made a face to her in return as she left.

the others coo-ed at hyunjae as he started to drink the mint choco milk. but he got choked out of spice.

"what the heck", he coughed.

his phone rang and he went to check the message from wooyeon.

he looked up to see wooyeon sticking out her tongue to him and run away cutely

he looked up to see wooyeon sticking out her tongue to him and run away cutely. "cute"

---
have a nice day and omg the boyz comeback soon im lowkey not ready