Part 26

Thank you guys for reading my storyyyyy! Love you all! As promised, here's another chapter!

Listen to the song while reading for more feels HAHA

----

I stared at my plate as anger, confusion, and pain engulfed me.

I'm so lost. What have I done?

My throat ran dry as I look back at the things that happened for the past months.

I felt betrayed.

Maybe, I was the one who thought it was all okay.

Maybe, it was my fault for expecting too much.

Maybe... I was the only one who thought this would work.

Maybe.. all my maybes would remain forever a maybe.

I gripped my dress, holding it tighter as my chest ache more.

Everything was all pretense.

My stomach started to swirl, making me want to throw up. We did all those things while Tyler's with Tiff.

"Sweetie, are you okay?", mum asked me as I turn pale.

I stared at her and my tears started to form at the back of my eyes.

I'm sorry mum. I'm so sorry. I made the biggest mistake.

I tried to smile.

Smile Krysh. Smile even though it hurts like hell.

"Sorry, can I go to the washroom?", I asked in my smallest voice.

I don't know if I can still hold my tears If I stay here longer.

"Sure, go ahead.", Peter said.

I took the napkin off my lap and gently stood up, thinking I would fall anytime because of my weak knees.

Things started to go in slow motion.

I looked at Tyler who's staring blankly at his plate, not moving an inch.

Why did you do it Tyler? Why did you go after me if you know I'll be hurt? Or is that what you want?

Do you want to hurt me?

I blinked at the tears in my eyes, still trying to hold them.

I tried my best not to run to the washroom cause they would know something's wrong. Though I wanted to go so badly.

The eyes of the other guests are already on me, maybe because I don't look fine, but I didn't care.

I was hurt.

I was dying inside!

I felt so fvcking betrayed.

The way to the washroom felt like years. It feels like I'm walking on thorns. My feet feel as heavy as my chest right now.

My chest throbs more as I think of Tyler. I held my chest and closed my eyes, trying to calm down.

I was almost in the washroom when a cold hand held my wrist and pulled me.

"Krysh...", he said silently. His eyes searched for mine.

I bit my lower lip and uttered his name. "V-Van."

I was taken by surprise when he hugged me, hiding my face under his arm.

"W-what—"

"Shh.", he hushed. "You can cry if it hurts."

I don't know how he found out and why he's here but his words were so comforting. And just like that, I exploded like a bomb.

All the tears I'm holding started to fall. I held on to him to find support.