Part 3

"Krysh?"

My train of thought was disturbed by sunny. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Are you okay? You look pale."

She put her hand on my forehead to see my temperature.

"You're body temp's normal."

I pulled her hand down and smiled at her.

"I'm okay."

I'm okay. I'm just shocked and disoriented. It all happened so fast.

I touched the right side of my neck and felt a sting of pain. It's a good thing the collar of our uniform is covering it.

I know Tyler's mad but everything that happened earlier doesn't make any sense.

Punishment? Punishment my ass! And.. what he did after biting me..

Argh.

I can still feel the goosebumps.

"You sure?", sunny prompt.

I nodded at her. "Yes."

We continued eating our lunches. My lunchbox was already half empty when Tiff and her friends came in.

My eyes darted to the guy next to her, Tyler.

Tiff grabbed Tyler's arm but he shoved her hands and walked past her and sat on the nearest table. His eyes traveled to where we are and our eyes locked.

I think I just stopped breathing.

I looked at my lunchbox to avert his gaze but when I tried to take a peek at him, he was still staring at me.

He grinned.

Oh fvck, what's he thinking now?

I was alarmed when he stood up and walked in our direction.

"S-sunny, we n-need to go.", I yanked her arm.

"Hmm?", her face is etched with confusion. Her eyes darted to where I'm looking at. "Tyler." She said as if answering the question in her head.

She closed her lunchbox and we managed to leave the cafeteria even before Tyler gets closer.

I haven't told anyone about what happened earlier.

I don't wanna tell mum or sunny. I don't want them to get worried.

I drop my bag on the floor and jumped into my bed. I was exhausted.

I don't even feel like eating dinner. I just want to go to sleep now. I closed my eyes and starts to doze off.

"Krysh?", it was mum.

"Hmm, yes mum?", I said making myself more comfortable on my bed.

"Tyler's here."