Episode 25

The picture has no real significance to the chapter I just thought it was cool

Kirishima's P.O.V

'What the...' I whispered under my breath.

"I'll go make dinner. Katsuki, can you help me?" Bakugous mom asked

"Yeah"

"Great! We're making soba. That okay with everyone?"

My mom said yes and that she loved it.

"Yes, thank you" I said.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Fucking hell. I can't believe I had to hug that bitch. Now he's gonna be questioning it for ages. Ughhh damn it.

Anyway, I go to the kitchen with my mom and get the noodles out the cupboard and my mom fills a saucepan with water and puts it to boil. I cut some peppers, grind some black pepper, cut spring onions then put the noodles in the water.

I fry the peppers in sesame oil then add the green parts of the spring onions and wait for it to fry. My mom takes the noodles off the boil and stirs it to get off all the starch then drains it from the water.

She finally adds it to 3 bowls (Her, kirishima and his mom) and I take the vegetables off and put some on each bowl and drizzle some sesame oil on top and add some grinded black pepper.

She tells the two in the living room it was time for dinner and I lay the bowls down in the table with chopsticks next to each bowl with a glass of water.

"Wow this looks great! Thank you!" Kirishima says as he sits down.

"It does look delicious, thank you both"

"Aha thank you both" my mom said and sits down aswell and I join them.

"Well, I hope you all like it" she said

Kirishima tried it and looks up and nods his head. Once he finishes chewing he said it tasted great and his mother agreed.

"Are you not hungry?" He asked

"Huh? Me? No"

"Really? You should try some. After all you helped make it and it tastes great!"

"Thanks but I'm not hungry"

"Alright"

"So how's school for you boys?" His mom asked

"It's great! There's one person in particular i dan think of that would specifically like this meal, huh Bakugo?"

"I think it'd need to be a bit colder for him. He seems to reject heat for some reason"

"Well, he'd still love it. It's like his entire diet"

"I know right, not healthy."

"But who can blame him?"

"Me. He needs to start eating healthier. Have you ever seen him have another school meal apart from soba?"

"Haha i guess not. But the schools one is quite bland"

"He brings his own stuff. Ive seen him pull out a chopping board before"

"Wait really? He just started cutting vegetables in the middle of the school cafeteria?" Kirishima laughed

"Yeah, but he couldn't cut them. Cut himself instead. And the lunch ladies looked quite offended. Though it's not like he could take their job. Eventually iida (autocorrect changed that to aids. Anyway) took the knife away from him."