Episode 19

•Hello! Author here! So, I'm not too sure how other schools work so I'm just going to go off of what I know. Basically, we don't really have a break during the school. The closest thing to it is Breakfast and then we have lunch. Breakfast is literally the name. You can get food and you just stay there sitting and talking for 15 minutes. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it!•

Katsuki's P.O.V

At first, it was like he was trying to taunt me or something. He brushed his lips against mine slowly and tenderly. As soon as his lips came off of mine they headed straight back on and that's when he finally kissed me.

It was calming (even though we're in the middle of a school hall.) oh shit, we're in the middle of a school hall. Eh well.

I kissed back softly. It didn't last long, minimum of 5 seconds, but it was probably one of the best things that's ever happened to me. He backed away first and looked away from me.

"Do you wanna go back to the class now?"

"Uhm, yeah. Probably should" I said while scratching the back of my nape.

We both started walking and it was most definitely noticeable how close we were together. We weren't holding hands or anything but our shoulders were brushing against each others as we walked.

When we got to the training facility I went over and sat on the bench while Icyhot went to the Human Caterpillar to (what I'm presuming) ask if he could stay in the bench with me just in case I needed 'help' or something stupid like that.

I'm guessing Aizawa said yes seeing as he came over to me less than two minutes after.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" He asked me

"You know what? That's a good fucking question"

"I know, I'm filled with interesting inquiries" he said smugly, which to be honest was not an emotion I was expecting him to show, like ever.

"Yeah, whatever"

We sit in silence for maybe ten-fifteen minutes until he spoke up.

"Bakugo?"

"Todoroki?" I asked straight back

"Please, this is serious." He said staring at me

I unconsciously start to fidget with my hands but I roll my eyes and look at him.

"Fine, what is it?"

"Please tell me what's going on"

"Wha-"

"Don't ask me what I'm talking about. I know you know exactly what I'm talking about" this bitch. He cut me off in the middle of my sentence.

"You saying that doesn't exactly help me figure out what the hell your blabbering on about"

He put his hands on top of mine and said, "you're fidgeting. Are you nervous? Scared? Tell me"

I'm at a loss for words. I didn't even even know I was fidgeting.

"Um... huh?" I must sound so stupid

"Are you okay, Bakugo?"

"Of course I am!" I say and yank my hands away from him.

"Bakugo?"

"What?" I'm getting sort of annoyed now and I'm sure that that's conveying in my tone of voice.

"You'd tell me if something was wrong, right?"

Well, there's two answers to this. A lie, or the truth. I think it's obvious I'm going to pick the lie.