Episode 6

Katsuki's P.O.V

I picked the guitar up and strung the strings. I tuned the guitar as I played a simple melody, getting ready for the song. Once tuned, I played the melody.

As I played the opening, I looked up at Todoroki, who was already looking at me, but something was different. I couldn't quite put my finger on what though. I looked down as the tune for the lyrics started playing.

Love of mine,
Someday you will die,
But I'll be close behind,
I'll follow you, into the dark

No blinding light,
Or tunnels to gates of white,
Just our hands clasped so tight,
Waiting for the hint of a spark

If heaven and hell decide,
That they both are satisfied,
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs,
If there's no one beside you,
when your soul embarks,
Then I'll follow you into the dark

And Catholic school,
As vicious as Roman Rule,
I got my knuckles bruised,
By a lady in black,

I held my tongue,
As she told me son,
Fear is the heart of love,
So I never went back

If  heaven and hell decide,
That they both are satisfied,
Illuminate the no's,
On their vacancy signs,
If theres no one beside you,
When you're soul embarks,
Then i'll follow yo into the dark

You and me,
Have seen everything to see,
From Bangkok to Calgary,
And the soles of your shoes,
Are all worn down,
The time to sleep is now,
But it's nothing to cry about,
Cause we'll hold each other soon,
In the blackest of rooms

If heaven and hell decide,
That they both are satisfied,
Illuminate the no's,
On their vacancy signs,
If there's no one beside you,
When your soul embarks,
Then I'll follow you into the dark...

I kept hold of the guitar while I played the end the end of the song. I looked up so my Ruby eyes met his heterochromatic ones. We both stared at each other for what felt like  ages, but it couldn't have been long.

He stood up, never losing eye contact with me, and I didn't try to break it. He inched closer and closer until he was right in front of me, and grabbed my waist.

By this point, I'm pretty sure I was a blushing mess. His face got closer to mine and as it did, his eyes ,along with mine, closed a little more...

Until the bell rung.

We both got a little startled, clearly not recognising the time beforehand. In result, we both quickly jumped away from each other and averted our gazes.

"Umm... we should probably head back back before we're late," Icy-hot stated.

"Yeah...we should"

I didn't look at him the whole way there, although I'm pretty sure that both of our faces were as red a Kirishima's hair. We soon reached the classroom, but I didn't know that at first since my head was still down. The only reason I knew, was because I walked straight into the door and fell back. It hurt.

I groaned in pain and sat up. I didn't find it funny, but Icy-hot definitely did. I swear, he was laughing for a good few minutes before he got over himself and helped me up. At this point, we were late by like five-ten minutes. We walked in and the entire class was already looking at the door in a bit of shock and some were laughing.

"What the hell are you extra's looking at?" I said, slightly lacking my usual bark.

"We could hear Todoroki laughing outside, and we realised that it was only you two missing," Dumb hair said with a little snicker.

"Yeah, so what made him laugh Bakugo?" Ear lobes asked.

"None of your business!"

"Bakugo face planted the door and fell over," Todoroki said, turning to me midway through the sentence with a small, sly smirk on his face.

The whole class erupted into laughter, some trying to hold it in, like Iida, but still snickering. It started like that until the caterpillar, or should I say 'teacher', told everyone to shut up so he can sleep. Everyone did as told ,which was quite surprising for some people *cough* Denki *cough*.

We both sat down in our seats, I pulled out my phone and earbuds and put my favourite playlist on shuffle and looked out the window. I wasn't paying my much attention to anything else but I imagine that the so called 'Dekusquad' went over and swarmed Todoroki.

After a few songs, I felt tapping on my shoulder. I looked over and saw 'Momma Mina' (she insists that we call her that). I put my scowl on ,a little too slow, and asked,

"What the hell do you want!?"

"Relax Bakubabe!"

"Yeah bro!" Denki and Kirishima said in unison.

"Whatever," I said looking to side, "what do you want?"

"You seem to be getting closer with Todoroki, eh?" Tape face said with a smirk and nudged me a few times.

I felt my face heat up a bit but I looked away again.

"Not particularly, anyway, even if I was, why would that matter you?"

"No reason, just a little bet"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!"

"Noooooothiiing"

"Yeah right. like I'd believe that" I replied with a scoff at the end.

"Believe what you want" Kirishima said.

"I will, thank you" I said, not hiding the sarcasm in my voice.

"Sooooooo, what song ya listening to?" Mina asked.

"I don't know, just put my playlist on shuffle"

"Can you check?"

I got my phone out and looked at the songs name that I hadn't really been paying attention to. It was 'my R (English version)' I highly doubt that they knew what it was, but knowing them they would probably ask to hear it or search it up later, so I decided to choose a different song to say I was listening to.

"Hooked, by why don't we"

"Ooooo, good choice bro!" Kirishima exclaimed.

They started to talk about their favourite songs and some other random stuff. I decided to just tune them out and replay 'my at' as I wasn't paying attention.

I guess I didn't realise, but slowly started humming the tune.

•Word count: 1045!•

•Heyo! Hope you liked this chapter as always. I know things are going a little fast between Bakugo and Todoroki, but don't worry, I have something planned to happen ( ). Also, the name of the song that Bakugo sang was "I will follow you into the dark by Death cab for Cutie. Have a great day/night/afternoon/evening! Bye!•