Episode 14

Katsuki's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs and look around the floor. I see my mom with a newly lit cigarette but she's not smoking it.

She looks over to me and beckons for me to come over. I find it strange that she didn't come over and start punching me. Despite me finding it weird, I go over to her while trying to stand up tall. She looks at me and says,

"I'm going to try something different"

I'm confused but I then feel petrified when she lifts her cigarette and pulls up my shirt sleeve (so she cant see my wrist) and puts the cigarette on my bare skin. Its excruciating and my mouth feels like it's taped shut. If I wanted to burn myself I would've done it with my quirk.

She lifts it up and when the cold air gets to it, it feels even worse. It stings like hell but I'm soon distracted by another pain caused by the cigarette. I feel my eyes well up with tears and I suck in deep breaths to stop myself from crying.

After about 15-20 minutes of this (and finishing a pack of cigarettes) my arms are littered in small red burns that hurt like hell. I look up to see my mom smiling while puffing another cigarette. She puts it down in the ashtray for a second then punches me as hard as she can. Then, she picks up her cigarette, puts it between two fingers, and walks off.

I take this as a sign that I can leave so I then walk to the stairs and make my way up them.

Upstairs, I go to the bathroom and turn on the cold water tap. I get some toilet paper and wet it, then dab the burns gently. After I've done that, I get some moisturising lotion and rub it on the burns lightly, then I look in the cupboard and get some non-stick bandages and wrap both of my arms with it.

Once done, I lift up my shirt to see where my mom punched me, and it was bruised and it was a light purple at the moment, but it's sure to get worse. I sigh and kneel down to get some ointment and rub it on it.

After I'm done with all that, I go back to my room and change my shirt for a baggy tank top so it doesn't agitate anything. I go over to my bed and sit down then pick up my phone. I see I've got a few messages from Instagram so I open the app and I look at who's messaged me. I see that it's Kaminari and I internally groan and click on our conversation. The first message was half an hour ago.

Bold-Text
Bold&slanted- Time
Normal- Narrative

Denki-Hey bro!
(18:03)

Denki- I still want to talk to you
(18:11)

Denki- Was that really construction?
(18:14)

Denki- Hellloooo?
(18:25)

Denki- Reply when you get the chance.
(18:30)

Me- 1.Hey
2. I don't see why
3. Yes
(18:33)

Denki- You know why I still want to talk to you

Me-But I don't

Denki- What happened when I pulled you out of the classroom and I pulled you to the bathroom?

Me- You were there, I don't see why I should have to explain

Denki- You can be impossible 😂

Me- Good

Denki- So why didn't you respond