"Bhai, what is your problem if di marry someone?", Rudra said making Annika smile widely and pat his back.

"Very nice question, Ru", she complimented making Rudra smile widely getting good words from his favourite person nowadays.

"You just can't marry someone", he said as a statement looking away.

"I don't remember giving you the right to make decisions of my life Arnav. It's my life and I will marry", she said looking directly in his eyes.

"I said no means no. I am your friend and I have my rights", he said loudly making her fume in anger. Everyone looked at each other seeing the moment getting heat up.

"I said I don't give you this right. Infact you know what, I am saying mom that I am ready to marry when she is coming tomorrow. I will marry", she shouted back.

"No!", he glared at her.

"Try me, Arnav. I will", she glared back.

"You can't because I love you idiot!", he shouted earning gasps. He exhaled looking at her.

"Omg!! Finally!", Annika squealed happily and hugged Shivaay next to her. Girls and boys looked at her confused.

"I love you Malika and I can't let you marry someone else", Arnav said calmly this time. A slap landed on his cheek hardly making everyone's mouth either wide open or cupped by hand.

"It took you a threat to confess that you love me. Such a jerk you are", she shouted slapping him again, lightly this time having tears in eyes and hugged him tightly. Arnav sighed hugging her tightly, lifting her up in his arms.

Everyone rejoiced seeing this with smiles and hugging each other. Secretly, everyone wanted Arnav and Malika to end up together. For paparazzi, they were already a rumoured couple.

"Finally he confessed, Shivaay", Annika said happily and huffed him. He smiled hugging her back with a nod.

"That means now we have two official couples in our group! Wohoo", Rudra said making everyone nodded hooting.

"I always thought you look beautiful together. Your mom will be really happy to know you finally have someone in your life, Arnav", Jhanvi said as the new couple parted.

"Malika. I am sorry, I agree I was coward because I thought I am not good enough for you but now I say it. I love you, I love you with my entire heart and want to spend my entire life with you. Don't leave me",  he said holding her hands in his hands.

"I love you too, I have always loved you but you being a not expressive jerk never confessed it so I felt hurt and then in evening mom called about alliance. I was so upset and angry that I was going to agree with mom but then Shivaay and Annika asked me to try one last time, they asked me to fight for my love, make you express it", Malika said with tears. He wiped it gently and looked towards his friends.

"Thank-", he was about to say when Shivaay glared at him.

"Shut up! Dare you complete it. I am already mad at you for being an idiot by not confessing it to Malika. Dare you break her heart this time and I will break your bones", Shivaay said faking anger but seriously at last line.

"Arnav, we're friends and since I have met you guys I have noticed the spark between you and Malika. It's my responsibility to bring my two friends in love together", Annika said softly.

"Mal, that means tomorrow you'll tell about you and Arnav to your mom", Gauri said, "you're ready right?", she added.

"Uh..yes I mean, mom will understand", Malika said smiling nervously.