Prologue

Sitting on one of the swings of the playground, was a small child of the age of five. Looking closely, the small child had short pink hair that blew with the small wind that came. Her green emerald eyes were glazed as a few tears leaked out. Wearing a simple red shirt and white shorts, the girl had no worry of passing out from heat stroke, although it didn't help with the pain she was feeling inside.

Why do I have to be so different...? She thought as her hands made its way towards her forehead. I mean I don't have a large forehead....so why do they bully me? She asked herself as the sun that was setting was making the sky turn orange and red. Sniffling, the girl stared at the sky rather than the dirt ground. I hate being me.... She thought as she got off the swing she was on.

"Mommy is gonna be mad if I don't go home early." The pinkette mumbled as she walked in a sad pace towards her home, which so happened to be near the walls of Konohagakure. "Hmmm...I wonder if she's making my favorite..." She thought as she drooled at the thought of eating sweets and chocolates for dinner. But then, she stopped in the middle of the dirt road, seeing as she was the only one there.

Looking around, Sakura gazed around the small neighborhood she was in. She could have sworn she felt someone staring...at...her....

Sakura stopped what she was doing as her eyes stared at a person, who wore an orange spiraling mask who stared back at her from a distance.

Well...at least she could go tell her mom that something interesting happened during her afternoon playtimes.
-----------------------
Next Chapter: Tobi
------------------------
Quick Preview

"Hmmm your name is Tobi?" Sakura asked as Tobi nodded.

"Tobi is Tobi's name!" Tobi said as Sakura blinked her eyes at Tobi's enthusiasm. With another blink of her eyes, Sakura asked another question that had almost made Tobi freeze in surprise.

"So are you a Konoha shinobi?"