The Paparazzi

Ella's P.O.V.

I was out shopping for seeds for my garden, when a crowd of people with cameras came towards me. Oh no. I used to be a reporter, I knew who these people were. They were the famed paparazzi. Never had I thought I'd be on the opposite end of the camera like this. I always thought it'd be cause I revealed a big scandal or drug operation, or something other than being the girlfriend of Billionaire Bruce Wayne. 

"Ella!"

"Ella!"

"Eleanor!" They cried. "What's it like to be the girlfriend of Gotham's most eligible?" I froze.

"Umm..." I said, trying to figure out what I was going to say.

"Awww, she's shy," someone said.

I frowned and started to walk to the checkout, trying to ignore them, but they continued to follow me.

"What are the seeds for?" Someone asked.

I thought about snapping at them, but I knew that if I acted harshly towards them then they'd be making rumors and snide remarks about me before I could even make it out of the store.

"It's for my garden," I replied with a small smile.

"What do you grow?"

"I hope to grow flowers, fruits, and vegetables."

"Do you still have nightmares from what happened five months ago?"

I raised a brow.

"From when someone broke into my house?" I asked.

"Yes."

I could tell that they were on the edge of their seats now. Might as well throw them a bone. 

"A little bit," I said. "But I'm feeling a lot better. I work on my mental health, which I've always found important in my life."

Some people awed, and I tried desperately not to roll my eyes.

"Do you go to therapy?"

"No. I'm not going to confide my problems to a stranger."

I paid for the seeds and I started to walk out of the store.

"What's your love life with Bruce like?" Someone asked.

"That's personal," I said.

"Have you guys kissed?" I rolled my eyes, but apparently, a lot of them saw that and started to freak.

"Is that a yes?!"

"Was it in a romantic setting?"

"Is he a good kisser?"

"When's the wedding?"

I internally groaned and got into the back of the car.

"Alfred, can we go home now?" I asked, letting out a relieved sigh.

Alfred looked at me through the rearview mirror, a small grin on his lips.

"Of course miss," he said, driving away from the store and paparazzi. "How was your shopping trip?"

"Longer than it needed to be," I stated. "I'm so glad I was never that kind of journalist. Now I can see why people think the paparazzi is so annoying."

"You will get used to it, Miss Eleanor."

At home... Bruce's P.O.V.

Ella came into our room and collapsed onto the bed, groaning.

"I was never that annoying as a reporter," she mumbled, staring at the ceiling.

I chuckled and leaned over her, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Did the paparazzi come after you?" I asked, smirking. 

"Yes," she said, looking into my eyes.

I laughed and kissed her forehead softly. Ella groaned in content and I smiled.

"How do you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?"

"Be two people at the same time."

I sighed and thought for a moment.

"I don't know," I admitted. "I guess that I'm part of both of them, so it comes naturally to switch."

Ella chuckled.

"You know, you can be complicated."

I smirked and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I pride myself on it." Ella rolled her eyes, and we both laughed. "So, I saw the news today." Ella's eyes widened and I smirked. "When is our wedding?"

Ella blushed and giggled.

"When you give me a ring, Mister Wayne."

We both laughed and I started to think.

What if we did get married? 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been working and going through some physical stuff for a while. I'll talk about it sometime eventually, thank you all for your patience and support :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

All of my socials ;)

https://www.tiktok.com/@faith_starwalker?lang=en

https://www.twitch.tv/faith_starwalker

https://www.faithstarwalker.com/

https://www.instagram.com/faithstarwalker/

https://twitter.com/FaithStarwalker

https://www.quotev.com/FaithStarwalker

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Faith_Starwalker