Engagement

Bruce's P.O.V.

"Yes," Ella said, nodding rapidly.

I smiled and slipped the ring onto her ring finger. 

I stood and I kissed her passionately, forgetting our setting for just a moment

I stood and I kissed her passionately, forgetting our setting for just a moment. She said yes! I had never felt so happy and alive in my life up to this moment. Our guests cheered and Ella blushed a dark shade of red. She looked over at our guests and smiled. As soon as we walked off of the stage a swarm people engulfed us.

"When's the wedding?"

"Kids?"

"When do you want to start a family?"

"Future plans?"

I resisted the urge to groan, and Ella hung onto my arm.

"Maybe when fall comes about," I said, Ella smiling and nodding. "That'll be a good time to have a wedding. No more comments."

I led Ella into another room and we closed the door. She smiled widely, jumped up, and wrapped her arms around my neck. We both laughed and I kissed her again.

"I can't believe this," she breathed out. "You just asked me to marry you..."

"You better believe it," I stated. "'Cause we're getting married in the fall."

She giggled and we sat down on a couch.

"This is amazing. And oh my goodness, Bruce, the ring is so beautiful... It fits perfectly."

"I'm glad it does."

"How did you get my ring size?"

"I may have borrowed one of your rings."

She laughed and shook her head, leaning forward for another kiss.

"I can't wait to be your wife, Bruce."

"I can't wait either."

Two months later... Ella's P.O.V.

Caitlin, Iris, and I were in a cafe, looking at things for my wedding. You know, like a dress and looking for the right wedding photographer. Bruce had already taken care of the venue with his connections. We were going to get married in one of the oldest chapels in Gotham. It was the same place Bruce's parents had been married.

"OMG," Iris gasped. "What about this dress?"

 "What about this dress?"