Arriving at the cafe, they both ordered what they want and finally on to the cashier where they need to pay for it before choosing a seat.

Senju suddenly panicked when she can't feel her wallet anywhere.

He looked down to see shio who's eyes said that she's excited for this and senju sighed, looking at shio guiltily.

❝Shio, I'm sorry...i forgot to bring my wallet. Let's just go some other day, okay?❞ Senju softly said, trying to not make shio dissapointed too much or sad.

Shio blinked before bringing out her own wallet, with the shiny black card eiji gave her incase she wants to go on a shopping spree while she's staying with baji's family 😫💅🏻💸.

Senju gaped at shio. SHE'S RICHER THAN ME. She even wanted to bow down to shio at this moment.

❝You can use this.❞ Shio lifted up the card to the cashier who was as shocked as senju, who took the card slowly and carefully, trying not to damage it.

After paying, they sit on a table near the window. Senju was still having her mouth hang open while looking at shio who was eating her bread while putting the black card back into her wallet.

Ohmygod, shio pls adopt me as your big sis so i can be rich too- senju wanted to cry.

Koko and inui was walking outside, exhausted from the brawl with another gang, until they see senju and shio having a bread date.

They looked at each other and nodded. It was time to steal their baby again.

Running inside the store with their gang uniforms still on display and also their weapons from their previous brawl.

❝SUP BITCHES, THIS IS A ROBBERY, GET OUT OF THE STORE NOW BEFORE I BREAK YOUR SKULLS! ❞ Koko shouted, threatening the costumers.

The cashier shrieked as he throwed the cash register to koko. ❝ohmygod, AJDGDKDB TAKE THE CASH REGISTER WITH THE MONEY AND GO AWAY PLS.❞ He knew he was gonna get fired, but his life matters first.

Koko just smirked, hugging the cash register.

Senju looked at them and groaned. Before she could grab shio, inui already grabbed the kid first.

❝fancy seeing you having a bread date with my baby, senju.❞ inui huffed and rolled his eyes as he bring shio and run away from senju who was trying to get shio back.

Successfully getting away from senju, inui and koko walked with shio who was still grabbing on the last piece of bread.

❝shio, have you been to an amusement park?❞ inui asked.

Shio shaked her head as a no.

He smiled and grabbed shio's hand tighter, ❝Well then, should we go there now?❞

Koko chuckled, ❝i mean, we have a lot of cash to spen on.❞ he showed the cash register.

❝Yay!❞ Shio cheered.

»»————- ➴ ————-««