⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟑

Beginne am Anfang

jaemin and jisung, both, moved forwards, wanting to help her, but donghyuck latched onto their wrists, stopping them. he shook his head.

"i can't watch this. someone, please do something." jaemin pleaded, tears in his eyes as he tried to block out her screams.

bellatrix finally stopped using the curse, then bent down next to yunhee who was curled up on the floor. 

"i'll ask one more time, how did you take it?!"

"i didn't take anything!" yunhee cried, crawling towards the door, desperately trying to escape.

"crucio!"

and the screams started again. she screamed so loud, she couldn't even hear her friends that were down below calling out to her.

"tell the truth! what else have you got?!"

"noth—" she didn't even get the chance to respond as the woman continued speaking.

"they say you're the great seer, huh?" she sneered, pulling yunhee's head up by her hair. "tell me about the future. does the dark lord win?"

a wave of unexpected rage ran through yunhee as she showed the woman a sinister grin. "no. he dies."

her head was slammed onto the ground as bellatrix wrapped her hands around her neck, her nails cutting into her skin. she tried to fight the woman off her, but her arms were too tired. bellatrix let go just before yunhee could slip out of consciousness. she stood back up, her wand facing her.

"crucio! crucio! crucio!"

"stop it. stop it." donghyuck sobbed, his hand covering his mouth and his shoulders shaking.

"hyuck, they'll see you. stop." jaemin whispered, wiping away his own tears.

"but, yunhee... she... we can't just stay here watching this."

"you're right. follow me." he said when he saw pettigrew go down to the cellars. "jisung, stay here."

the two followed pettigrew and waited for him to open the gate. jaemin shot a spell at his back, stunning him. he fell to the floor, unconscious, and they ran down and into the cellar.

"mark!" jaemin called, flinching at the sound of the screams from above. "let's go. do you have a plan?"

"we've got dobby. he took luna, ollivander and chenle's father out of here." he replied. "we just need to get to yunhee."

"yun... yunhee!" chenle pushed past them and rushed up the steps. he was going insane in there just listening to her. the others followed him, stopping at the top to peer over to see what was happening.

dobby reappeared next to them and jaemin turned to him, hope in his heart. "dobby, my sister, she's upstairs. could you take her as well, please?"

"of course, master jaemin." he replied and with the snap of his fingers, he was gone.

"answer me! crucio! i'll just kill you!"

chenle almost lunged at the woman, but was held back by mark as jisung's father yelled, "no! the dark lord needs her alive!"

"then i'll have my fun torturing her." bellatrix cackled. "crucio!"

renjun clutched his head, recalling the memories of his sister telling him about their mother. he wasn't there to witness what bellatrix had put his mother through, but he could tell what it was like just from yunhee's desperate calls for help. he wanted the torture to end.

with the little strength yunhee had left, she turned to look at jisung and a pained look flashed across his face. from his peripherals, he could see the others by the steps and he nodded his head at them. his wand was slowly slipping out from his pocket and into his hand. he said he wanted to be the one to protect her and that's what he was going to do. he didn't care about the consequences.