DTeam Ghost Hunting

Note: You do not have to have watched Buzzfeed Unsolved Supernatural to read this fanfic. It was simply inspired by and contains references from the show.

Dream POV

"Hey guys!" Dirty blond hair glowed silver in the moonlight, green eyes glinting teasingly. "In this video we are visiting the old city jail of Charleston, South Carolina." 

"It's supposed to be the most haunted building in the state." A brunette with mocha eyes set in a beautiful face continued. "We're going to see if that is true." 

"Don't forget to like, and only a small percentage of people who watch our videos are actually subscribed, so if you end up liking this video, consider subscribing. It's free, and you can always change your mind later." Dream grinned at the eye rolls from his friends at his familiar opening phrase.

Sapnap, a raven-haired man in a white hoodie with a flame emblem gave him the finger from behind the camera. 

"Anyways," George smiled. "This jail was built in 1802 and held some of the most disturbed criminals. Thousands of inmates died in this jail, some even wrongly convicted."

"Isn't that fucked up?" Sapnap spoke from behind the camera. "I mean, weren't there women and children there?" 

"LANGUAGE!" 

The three men winced with a slight smile as BadBoyHalo's voice blared through their earpieces. Bad was in charge of making sure the technology was running smoothly from their work van, and he wasn't a fan of swear words. 

"It is though." Sapnap muttered. 

Dream wheezed, and George shoved him lightly. 

"Ignore my idiot coworkers, guys." George attempted to get them back on track. "The ghosts will take them first for their disrespect." 

"Yeah, sure, if they were real." Dream smirked. He knew George was terrified of ghosts, but he knew ghosts didn't exist. What was there to be afraid of? 

"We're here to prove you wrong." George snapped back. "And when one of them flings you across the room, expect an 'I told you so'." 

"Good to know you wouldn't help me." Dream clutched his chest in fake hurt, and the brunette sighed. 

"Can you two stop flirting and finish the explanation?" Sapnap grumbled. 

"We're not flirting!" George flushed pink, glaring daggers at Sapnap. 

Dream felt his own cheeks redden, and he turned to look at the brunette next to him, tilting his head down slightly because of their height difference. Their fans shipped them, and Dream knew Sapnap was well aware of Dream's hardcore crush on his pretty coworker. 

He watched as George continued talking about the horrors of the prison, along with some rather ridiculous ghost stories. If it wasn't for George's soothing British accent he would've busted out laughing by now. 

"Alright." Dream clapped his hands when George finished. "Are we ready to go in?" 

Sapnap handed them each cameras to go around their necks, and one for Dream to carry. The camera felt cold in his grip, the smooth exterior light in his hand. 

The building in front of them was massive, with tall windows and a witch-hat shaped entrance. The roof reminded Dream of a castle, squares of stone giving the edge jack o' lantern teeth. In the dark is was difficult to see the tannish gray color of the walls. 

George walked close to Dream as they ventured inside, their shoulders brushing lightly. The old metal stairs clanked beneath their boots as they descended into the jail, and Dream shined his flashlight around curiously.