PART 5

Yeonha's POV:
I said to them I still feel hurt from that incident when ever I eat my stomach would hurt so bad from the wound but I never said it to anyone or anyone found it.....

Everyone asked how I can return back to normal life I said them that if I help the ghost to kill them I can live like a normal life.

I know this sounds foolish but this is what really happened when I went there alone and even before they died this place was haunted.

Taehyung's POV :
I didn't know this much happened to my sister I felt hurt and bad for not caring about her and not noticing her pain....I couldn't control my tears I felt like iam the worst brother in this world as I was crying yoongi Hyung patted my back and said "we can solve this" in a low voice as I nodded.

Authors POV :
The girls were already crying hearing she had gone through so much pain. And the boys comforted them and yoongi hugged yeonha tight and said it would be fine if we solve this.

Jungkook's POV :
"So what how do we help u yeonha?" I asked her and she said "we have to kill them in front of the mom ghost and she would take my curse and let me live a normal life" as she said I looked at yoongi Hyung to see he was completely standing there like a statue and I went near him and asked him if he was fine. He just looked at me blankly and looked at the floor.

Yoongi's POV :
I- i- couldn't open my mouth words wont come out after hearing everything yeonha said I didn't know she suffered a lot as I just stood there blankly when I heard we have to kill people....

Namjoon's POV :
All the girls were comforting and I asked yoongi Hyung and the boys that we should plan smth so we could kill them as Jimin shouted "ARE U SAYING WE R GONNA BE KILLING PEOPLE" as we all nodded in agreement I said "we have to do it for yeonha or she have to suffer her whole life" as I looked at yeonha who is crying her EYES out.

Authors POV :
Everyone calmed down and decided to make a plan for killing them without getting caught or they would get killed.

They planned that they would all look for knife and stuffs and yoongi and namjoon would go and buy the POISON which can kill them with one drop.

[Next day]
Yoongi and namjoon went to the store to buy the stuff meanwhile everyone was packing their stuff so as soon as they kill them they would get out of this place.

[Time skip]
Yoongi and namjoon returns after a hour cuz they went really far to get the stuff they brought some knife and the POISON they were talking about.

They all packed the things which they are gonna attack them with and wore the masks and went out of the house.

The mom's spirit got in to Yeon and told them the place. The place was near the place they were staying so they just decided to walk there.

As they were going....

Jungkook scared the shit out of jiha by placing a leaf on her neck and she shouted and saw it was just a leaf while everyone was giving death glares ☠️ to jiha as jiha said sorry for shouting and looked at jungkook and hit him saying to not scare her agian as he just chuckled.

Meanwhile jin and namjoon where leading them and jin was carrying the bag where they have knife and everything. they heard some sound in the bushes namjoon thought it was a ghost or something so he took out the knife it was a small on as he tried to take it out he broke it well everyone was disappointed but not surprised by his action and jin scolded him and Suga just shoke his head in disbelief.

Meanwhile sooyoung and jungkook. They both kept hugging each other and jungkook kept telling sooyoung that it was fine and she shouldn't be scared but the most scared one was him but ngl soo was also scared but not as much as jungkook. Jk got scared when he stepped on something and almost screamed but he didn't want to be embarrassed as he just hugged soo tighter. And soo also got scared by some sounds and jungkook was the only person she can hug. so they were stuck like gums too each other.

Jiha and hobi were the most  scared than everyone there they tried not to show it but got scared for small sounds and hobi would often go and hug Suga if he gets scared and jiha would pull him back to her and same thing happens and they were also stuck to eachother.

Yeon and yoongi were holding hands even tho it wasn't Yeon and it was the mom's spirit on her. The mom's spirit got angry since yoongi keeps holding her hand and yelled “LEAVE MY FUCKING HAND YOU BASTARD" as he shouted back “I CANT AND I WONT THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND IF U WANT US TO HELP THEN STFU AND COME!!!!" as everyone stopped to see the spirit being calmed down and not coming back at him.

So they have found the week point of the ghost “if u shout back at it becomes silent". As they were somewhat close To the place it looked more haunted then the place they were staying in. Jimin kept tripping and falling over stuff and yujin kept helping him get up and one time they both fell and everyone laughed and jimin flirted with yujin when ever he was scared to not show he was scared and yujin blushed hard and yoongi said “this isn't the time to flirt and blush" as jimin rolled his eyes and said ok Hyung. And jin started to feel like there were ghosts and he said “These ghosts must be lucky to see my handsome faceu" as he started giving flying kisses and namjoon tried to stop him.

Tae and areum (sigh) they fought for each word they say well areum fought for everything tae said as tae just kept saying sorry at first and he had enough he started to fire back to areum as she said “oh now ur talking back to me huh?" He said "Yes what if iam what are u gonna do?" Areum just hit him said he is such a scaredy cat and he said who gets scared first has to get their  forehead flicked and areum said ”deal" as they looked at the side not wanting to see each other meanwhile yoongi was judging everyone and sighing.

[Time skip 10 mins]
They have finally reached the house and now they all are ready to kill them.