"So how are we going to do this?" The excitement was back in Jimin's voice and I could see him bouncing on his heels, clearly unable to hold still.

Namjoon held up a hand. "I think we need to all have a talk first. It sounds like she's soulmate to five of us. We need to have a sit-down and fill each other in on what's going on."

Jin nodded in agreement. "Joon's right. How about we head back to the hotel? This is not a conversation that I want other people to hear." Jin gestured around the room that was slowly filling with people, people from the news station who were getting ready to prepare for the next segment. "We'll get some food and figure it all out."

Looking around at the rest of my members, I watched them nod in agreement, knowing that Jin was right. Once we were all settled in, it might be time to bring up my theories as well. Could it be I was right?

***

An hour later, we were all seated in Namjoon's hotel room, a selection of food from Genwa Korean BBQ sitting in front of us. We loaded our plates then took seats around the table. The room was quiet for a moment, just the slurping of noodles, the soft sound of chopsticks hitting the plate, and soup being drank. Setting my plate down, I reached for the beer in front of me. I wasn't normally a drinker, but I knew I would need some kind of liquid courage for the conversation that was in front of me. Something that would help me explains my thoughts to the others.

I could see from Jimin's bouncing leg that he was anxious to get started, but he would be respectful of his hyungs, wait for them to be ready. When Namjoon picked up a napkin and wiped his face, I knew it was time.

"So it seems that most of us share the same soulmate. I..." Namjoon stopped and I could see he wanted to tell us how he knew but there was something that was keeping him back. Sighing, he finally began unbuttoning his shirt. He turned to us and bared his shoulder and I could hear the collective gasp as we all saw the trio of stars on his shoulder blade.

"When... when did that appear?" Taehyung's voice was full of surprise, the same surprise that we were all feeling.

Namjoon shrugged. "Um... a little... a little while ago. I saw the mark and then Jin-hyung saw it by accident. He convinced me to put it on the International Soulmate Registry. I did and that's... that's how I found Y/N. I messaged her and when she got back to me, I gave her my phone number."

"I dream about her." Yoongi's voice was blunt and our heads jerked in his direction. "I've had several dreams about her, dreams where we communicate. That's how... that's how I know her name. She also knows mine. It was also how I figured out that she was soulmates with the others. She had the crutches and it made me think of when Jungkook-ah felt that pain in his ankle." Yoongi's eyes dimmed and I couldn't help but wonder what happened. "I... I found out she was Tae's when she told me she had a one night stand. It was the same time that Tae thought Jimin-ah brought a girl back to the hotel. I said... I said some terrible things and she ran away crying."

"A one night stand?" I couldn't stop the question from blurting out. Even though I wasn't sure that this Y/N they were talking about was my soulmate, the idea of her being with someone else was heartbreaking.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah. I said... I said some horrible things and she... she ran from me, crying."

His words struck a chord in me, making me think of the time I heard my soulmate crying. Could it really be the same person? Could it really be that I shared a soulmate with them? The idea was both exciting and terrifying.

"I have... I have visions of her." Jimin's voice was soft and so full of love, so full of adoration that I knew he had already fallen, already felt that connection even if he hadn't even met her yet. "She's... she's so damn beautiful and I..." His voice trailed off, but I could still see the happiness in his face. "I also saw the bandaged ankle and that's how I thought that Jungkookie and I might share the same soulmate."