Iwaizumi Hajime- Dense

You and Iwaizumi were always classmates, since the first time you two attended school. He would help you with school, while you help him too. But Iwaizumi being himself never notice your love for him.

It all started on a normal day of high school.

It was free time and so everyone started to do their own businesses. Doing their homework due on the next period, drawing on the back of their notebook, talking to their friends and listening to music. You on the other hand were just sitting quietly on your desk reading a book. Until a shadow loomed over you and you looked up.

"(F/n)-chan! Let's watch Oikawa-kun practice!" Your classmate said leaning on your table.
"Sure thing" you smiled and followed your friend to the gymnasium, since you didn't have anything to do.

"You're always agreeing, whenever I ask you to come with me to watch practice, do you like anyone there?" she said while walking through the hallways.
You were a little bit surprised by her question "M-me? No I guess, I just have a friend who's also a member, but I think I have a small crush on him"
Your friends gave a small grin "Hmm~ Just don't get Oikawa-kun from me~" she said with eyes like a hungry tiger.

"Hai, hai" you said sweat dropping as you both entered the gymnasium. Expecting that there were already a lot of girls crowding at the door way.
"There's too many people..." you said sighing.
"We just... have to...find a way.. to get in..." your friend said while squeezing you two through the crowds.

Your friend accidentally let go of you, making you fall, but luckily someone was behind.
"Sorry" you said looking up to the person.
"(f/n), Why are you here?" Iwaizumi said "don't tell me your here to watch trashykawa"
"You're wrong, I came here to accompany my friend, but..." you look at the crowds of girl "there are sure a lot of fan girls"

Iwaizumi immediately understood the situation. He held you closer to him and passed through the crowds easily. While passing through your facial expression was just a poker face, shock at his sudden kind gesture.
"Thank you" you mumbled after you got through the crowds.
"No problem" he simply said ruffling your head and joined his team.

"(F/n) I was looking for you! Wha- your face it's very red"
"(Name of friend)-san I think I fell for my friend" you said holding your warm cheek.
"Who!?" She said grabbing your shoulder.
"I-Iwaizumi...Hajime" you mumbled. Your friend squealed and hugged you tightly.
"Your first love! How do you plan on confessing to him?"
"Ah no, I don't really plan too..."
"You should! Maybe give him hints before you confess to him"
"We'll think about that later look Oikawa-kun will serve" you said pointing at the setter.
"Kyaaa!" Your friend drag you to a bench to watch the them play.
_________

"Iwa-chan go!" Oikawa said tossing a ball"
"You don't need to say that!" Iwaizumi said spiking the ball, which made your heart skip a beat.
'Was Iwaizumi this good since junior high?' You thought to yourself. After practice ended all the girls surrounded Oikawa, including your friend, leaving you alone.

"Tsk, there they go again" Iwaizumi said wiping off his sweat. You where surprised by him suddenly popping out of nowhere.
"I-it sure is lively when the fan girls are here" you said averting your eyes.
"Hey," Iwaizumi said coming closer at you and you moved back a bit and shut your eyes. You felt a hand place on your head "are you alright? Your face is red." You opened your eyes seeing him inches away makes your cheeks warmer, but his face didn't show any blush or anything at all.
"I'm fine." you said moving his hand away.
"Okay then, I'm going," he said placing the towel at his shoulder "bye." You waved and he walk away dragging Oikawa with him.

"Boo!" your friend said grabbing your shoulder.
"Stop!" you said playfully slapping her.
"I saw you talking to him" she said nudging her elbow at your side "It's useless, he's a very dense type of person. He won't know I like him" You said looking down.
"Nonsense! Love will find a way!" Your friend declared.
"How?" You asked. Your friend had an evil smirk and dragged you out of the gymnasium.