Oikawa Tooru - True or False

This chapter is inspired by the post I saw in tumblr by Bara-chan!
Hope it's not to cheesy or anything, so please enjoy the story~

[A/N: (f/n) (l/n) Aobajōsai's manager, also they have been childhood friends since middle school]

After a exhausting practice the two, setter and manager, hop on the bus to transport them home. (f/n) quietly sat by a vacant seat and Oikawa sat beside her. They were both quiet, not even a single word left their mouth. The setter would play games at his phone, while (f/n) would lean by the window and look at the scenery or read a book. Oikawa’s phone turned low bat and shut off.

"(f/n)-chan my phone is low bat" Oikawa said tapping her shoulder.
"Hmm, I’m not bringing any charger" you said.
"Then entertain me~"
"Fine, since I’m bored," you closed your book and place it at your lap “what do you want to do?"
"Let’s play truth or false! First one who will make a mistake will buy desserts!"
"Okay, I’ll start" the (h/c) cleared her throat then spoke "I like (least favorite animal) better than (favorite animal)"
"False, I love milk bread"
"True, I wear glasses in class"
"False, I have a nephew "
"True, I love eating (least favorite food)"
"False,My jump serves are amazing!"
(f/n) chuckled "True, I believe in ghost"
"True! You’re especially afraid of Sadako right?"
"Shut up" (f/n) said looking at the setter glaring.
"So stingy! Let’s continue my star sign is Libra"
"False, it’s Cancer. We know each other to well for this! Can’t you just buy some desserts?"
"Hmm… Okay, but let’s do a final one"
"Go ahead" the manager said placing her arm by the window.
"Is it true or false that…I've been in love with you since junior high school?"

(f/n) didn’t move an inch for a  full  minute, she was still processing in her head what Oikawa just said.
"(f/n)-chan? You there?" the setter place a hand in front of her face waving it. The manager turned red and slapped his hand away.
"Shut up! I’ll just buy the dessert" 
"Yay! But you still didn’t answer my question~"

The bus finally stopped and there was a café near the bus station. Oikawa opened the door for (f/n) and entered the shop and they ordered.
"Are you going to eat it at home or here?"(f/n) asked.
"Let’s just eat here, since I want to talk to (f/n) more!" the setter said winking. 
"And I want to go home now" The manager said as she mumbled a thank you and paid the cashier. They sat at the only available seat, and that’s for only two people. The two place their tray at the table and (f/n) sat grumpily sipping her coffee.
"Geez, don’t get so angry it was just a game" Oikawa said pouting as he took a bite of his Madeline.
The manager took a piece of Madeline too "Then," she said taking a bite and swallowing it "is it true or false?"
Oikawa pointed at (f/n) "Hey, that’s unfair I asked you first!"
"Just answer me" the manager’s words were basically a command.
"It’s true" Oikawa said hesitantly.

At this point (f/n) didn't know to believe him or not, since not all his compliments are genuine.
"I too," she mumbled "like you"
The brunette blinks once then twice "What? Can you repeat what you just said?"
"You clearly heard it!" (f/n)  stood up from her chair, her face was flustered, and she left the cafe.

The next day~
They were sitting by a bench waiting for a bus to arrive. After yesterdays event(f/n)couldn't face Oikawa and so did the setter.

"Say,"(f/n) said making Oikawa flinch "about yesterday... are you really telling the truth?"
"Wha- Of course, I really mean it!," Oikawa said hugging (f/n) " I really love you!"
For the first time (f/n) finally knew his words weren't lies and he really meant what he said by the tone of the setter's voice. 
(f/n) burried her face on Oikawa's chest and mumbled "Me too".