"I love you." 

The laughs died down slowly, Jungkook was already looking at him with love in his gaze but it was yet to voice out. Taehyung, suddenly, felt shy and hid his face in the back of the drummer's neck. Jungkook smiled softly and bounced the younger one on his back for a better position. 

"The waterfall is just like you, strudel," Jungkook commented, staring at the waterfall, as he walked near it, the droplets of water falling everywhere near it. Taehyung raised his head, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "But how?" 

"It's beautiful, like you, heart capturing sight, lure everyone to its way, urge them to stay and just admire the heaven before eyes." 

A silence fell between the couple, the loud and faint yells of excitement swirling around in the air were all audible as Jungkook stood some inch away from the beautiful crystal clear flowing water and Taehyung was staring at him. 

"Am I your heaven, bad boy?" 

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung carefully got down on his feet but when he tried to step forward to stand by his boyfriend's side, he tripped and was about to fall. But Jungkook's hands hooked around his waist and pulled him against his chest. 

"Careful, strudel. I told you, I will carry you. You can't walk yet." Jungkook softly scolded him, eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Hyung, I can walk now." Taehyung looked up, eyes meeting the older's worried ones. He gave a small smile and placed his palms over the other's chest but Jungkook's grip around him was just tightened. 

"You consider me as your heaven? Answer me, Kookie." Taehyung whispered his plea and moved his head forward, so close, eyes searching for confirmation in Jungkook's. 

Jungkook visibly gulped, he didn't regret what he said because whatever he said was true. He didn't realize it before, he thought the other would give up and leave him like everyone else, but instead, he kept sticking with him. Heck even considered freeing from smoking and slowly those small things had a major effect on his heart, mind, and soul. He started seeing the world differently. The once blank canvas was colorful again, just because of Taehyung. Hence yes, Taehyung was his heaven. 

He forgot where he was, where they were, and who was with them and just raised a hand to rest it over Taehyung's bread cheek, thump gently caressing the soft skin. The silver head closed his eyes, he felt himself melting away in his touch, it was so soothing and gentle, 

Jungkook saw it and warmth soothe across his heart in the realization that his one touch was enough for the other to lean in comfort. Without further thought, he leaned forward and planted a peck on the corner of Taehyung's lips, merely a peck.

Taehyung's eyes shot open in disbelief at what just had happened, he stared at him but Jungkook was just smiling lovingly at him. 

"Yes, you are," Jungkook whispered against his lips. 

Why do you need an 'I love you' when these words were hidden in those small gestures and sentences? A smile crept up Taehyung's lips. He launched forward to give Jungkook a big and tight hug, and swayed left and right. The drummer laughed warmly at the sudden action but eventually hugged back, wrapping both hands around his waist securely.

But suddenly Jungkook was pulled to the left side, "Woah!" His eyes went huge but realized that Taehyung just tripped, and balanced themselves in an awkward yet romantic position: Taehyung was bent downward, back facing the rock-filled ground, hands were hooked behind Jungkook's neck while the drummer was also bent with hands still on his waist, preventing him from falling.