Chapter 22- Always the Role Model

Comenzar desde el principio

The questions that Chuuya were asking were indeed important, so perhaps something good did come from this. I continued paying attention to scene even as I felt Haruko lean back to avoid watching.

The man scowled but answered the questions. "Our organization is known as the Society of Shadows. We're made up of different types of people from all over." He looked down, a look of complete defeat crossing his face. "Our organization's goal was never completely explained to me. I'm nothing more than an underling in the organization."

Chuuya snarled, "Then tell me what you do know! I don't have all day!"

His tone showed his impatience, whether it be from wanting the answers or it possibly being something to do with Dazai.

"I was only ordered to retrieve information about the Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency. Aside from that, I don't know much of the overall goal of our boss," the man explained looking back at Chuuya.

I noticed how his eyes went down the ginger male's frame before moving back to his face. A small smirk appeared on his lips. "Are you the dominant type or the submissive type, Young Lad?"

Chuuya physically grimaced at the man. "I'm the one that gets fucked. Now, how many Gifted users does your organization have? My boyfriend has been keeping tabs on a few of them and I want some answers on who they are."

The man continued to smirk with his eyes continuously moving over Chuuya's body. If Dazai were here, he most likely would not have liked that look the man had. From the look of Chuuya's face, I could tell he wasn't too pleased either.

"The Gifted users are of a Elite grouping that work under our Boss. I don't know much about them besides that." He paused, rubbing his chin with his hand. "You mentioned having a boyfriend, does he satisfy you properly?"

Chuuya growled, red aura surrounding him. "Listen, you perverted old man! I didn't come here to be questioned about my sex life! I came here for answers on why your organization has been snooping around both mine and my boyfriend's organizations!"

The man's body took to hold the red aura as he fell back down to his knees. "Snooping around yours and your boyfriend's organization?" The man's eyes suddenly widened. "Wait, you're not Nakahara Chuuya, are you?"

Chuuya's eyes narrowed on the man before bring his leg up, kicking the man across the face. Blood spattered across the floor as the man coughed, breathing heavily as he turned back towards the redhead.

"I've killed plenty of people in this warehouse and I'm not afraid to add another to that list!"

Short tempered was definitely not something Dazai exaggerated about. Chuuya was more than angered, and even though the way he was dealing with it was most likely not the ideal way to do it, I could understand why.

In a low voice, I whispered, "Haruko, I think it's about time we found a way out." I turned my head to look at her, only to be met with Haruko's terrified expression.

Behind her stood a woman with two long braids of lapis blue hair and azure eyes. She had a evil smirk spread across her face as she held a hand over Haruko's mouth, while the other held on of her wrists that were bounded together by-

Water?

"It's about time you noticed, Mr. Kunikida," she spoke with a sly, smug tone. She looked down at Haruko who had tears rolling down her cheeks. "You were so into that conversation between Nakahara and Fueki, you didn't notice that I had caught her."