"Yeah baby"  smirked

"Yeah I was busy with some work."

"Oh nothing is important than you darling. I'll be there in few minutes."

"Yeah can't wait to taste you..."  he whispered "....and make you scream. Wait for me!"  He winked at Parker and went outside the room.

"It seems quite fun but its dangerous too."  Parker mumbled before going back to his work.

~

Hoseok was checking some patient's reports in his cabin when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in"  he said without looking up.

"Wow! So now you won't even look at me Dr. Jung Hoseok?"

Tae narrowed his eyes playfully and Hoseok immediately looked at him and what got his surprised was Tae's smile. Tae smiled widely as soon as his eyes met with Hoseok's and Hoseok just sat there, amused.

"See...you are not even welcoming me."

"Tae..."

"OH THANK GOD! You remember my name."  He said dramatically and Hoseok chuckled.

He stood up and took long strides before engulfing Tae into his embrace who gladly hugged back.

"Oh Taehyungieee!! Gosh! How much i missed this smile."

"Ab..hy...hyung you are holding me so tight."

"Oh opps! Sorry sorry, I just got too excited hehe."  he backed away, giving his famous sunshine smile that can brighten up anyone's day.

"You look happy now"

"I am happy"

"And I am super happy!" Tae chuckled at the elder's cuteness.

"No one can tell that you are 4 years older than me."

"Well thats a plus point for me"  he winked and Tae nodded in agreement.  "Come have a seat." 

They both sat there and Hoseok ordered some soft drinks.

"So....how's everything going?"

"Everything good. Hospital is as busy as always but you know....physio department is a little calm."

"Yeah yeah....How's Lisa and Allie?"

Hearing both names, Hoseok smiled.

"They both are good."

Hoseok smiled  widely and forwarded his phone to show a picture to Tae.

"Allie is turning 4 months soon"

"Awwww she is sooooo cute"

"I know right"  Hoseok smiled with genuine happiness in his eyes.