"Oh, yeah, I'm fine"

"If the parents knew about this-"

"Yeah, well I haven't got any of those, have I, Ron?" Harry asks, then turns back to his book.

Hermione sighs heavily, and stares at the ground, then at me as I cover my hand with my sleeve.

"Harry, you've got to report this. It's perfectly simple, you're being-"

"No, it's not. Hermione whatever this is, it's not simple. You don't understand" Harry says, then puts his book away, getting his bag ready.

"Then help us to" Hermione says, but Harry gets up, leaving.

She looks at me and Ron, but I just shrug my shoulders, looking down. Footsteps near me and I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders, someone pulling me back.

"Hey, love" Fred says, and I look up at him, seeing his face upsidedown.

"Hi Freddie" I say, and peck his lips "How's the shop been doing?" I ask, Hermione and Ron getting up and leaving.

Fred walks around the sofa and sits next to me, putting a hand in mine.

"What happened to your hand?" Fred asks, looking at my quill-scarred hand.

"Oh, nothing" I say, pulling my sleeve up.

Fred pulls it back down and gently rubs his thumb over the slightly healed wounds, kissing it.

"Who did this to you?"

"No one, it-"

"So it just appeared by itself?"

"No! Uh, yes?"

"Was it Atlas?"

"No. Freddie, just forget about it. Please"

"You didn't have that yesterday. But you told me you had detention with the new D.A.D.A teacher"

"Holy mother of Godric! What happened to your hand?!" George asks as he comes over to us, sitting on my other side.

"Nothing happened. I'm fine" I say.

"Love, talk to us. Please" Fred begs, running his finger through my S/L hair.

"It was Umbridge, but it doesn't matter. I'm already planning my revenge" I say, looking between both boys "How's business?"

"Well, business is good..."

"And it's all thanks to you..."

"As well as me and George"

"How come?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows and tilting my head to the side.

Fred stares at my neck, his mouth widening lightly, making me feel insecure and moving my head so it's straight.

"Because..." Fred says, snapping back to reality "Of the name ideas and little tweaks in our products" Fred says, smiling at me.

"Well, you're welcome, even though it's you 2 doing everything. This is your guys' shop" I say, pointing my finger at him.

He takes my finger and opens my hand, locking his fingers with mine. He smirks and kisses me, me happily obliging and moving closer, deepening the kiss and smiling.

"Oh my god. So much love! It's making me sick!" George jokes, leaving as he makes throw up sounds.

Fred pulls away and pulls me into his lap, making me blush.

"Now, love" Fred says, walking 2 fingers down my arm, sending shivers riding up my spine "How many people does it take to please Fred Weasley?"

"I don't know" I reply, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion again and tilting my head subconsciously.

"1" Fred says.

He pulls me forwards and leaves harsh but pleasurable kisses on my neck, making me bite back a moan.

~~~~~

"Do you ever stop eating?" Hermione asks, making me smile and laugh.

Ron looks away from his book and turns to Hermione.

"What? I'm hungry" Ron says.

I look down at my hands and start covering them again, feeling insecure about them again.

I look up, however, when I hear footsteps getting closer, seeing Harry.

"Harry" Hermione calls.

"Can I join you?" Harry asks.

"'Course" I say, gesturing to the seat next to me.

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" I hear Umbridge ask from just outside the hall.

All 4 of us get up and leave the hall, a lot of people crowding around to see what's going on.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices" McGonagall says.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom... Minerva" Umbridge says, stepping up on the stairs.

"Not at all... Dolores" McGonagall says, doing the same "Merely your medieval methods"

"I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry... and by extension, the Minister himself. I must say, I have been dung-bombed but I am a tolerant woman... but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty" Umbridge says, making me laugh and remember the dung-bombs I set in her room.

"Disloyalty" McGonagall says, then takes a step down.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action" Umbridge says.

I shake my head at her, but she ignores me, and looks at my hand, smiling.