ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ

Start from the beginning

From his bedroom to the bathroom he took notice of the mess in his room and followed it outside his door catching sight of blood by the staircase and down the steps.     He walked down those steps holding back whatever fear there was that had to do with her; surprisingly he found her heels at the bottom of the stairs and a small amount of blood by them.
    Daniel looks up following the blood sight that appears on the door when he suddenly hears a come from inside his mother's study room. He ran to the door forcing both doors open catching sight of Renesmee unconscious, beaten, and tied up. Daniel's eyes subtracted from her and upon his mother that stood there with a smile on her face, "I was wondering what was taking you so long."

Her hair covered her face the way her head hung low, he went to her kneeling in front of her as he removed her hair out of her face and saw the damage his mother caused.

"Did you touch her?" he sternly asks his mother, standing up and walking towards her, "I asked you...," he paused, getting closer and closer that his grip ended up around her neck, "Did you TOUCH what was mine?"

A small amount of fear crawled up her back, gripping her hands at the edge of her desk, "I only asked for this, one thing, and that was not to lay a finger on her, why!" he cried.

"I DIDN'T!" She says, for the first time, scared of her son, "When I got here she was like that, it's their doing," she blames her guards.

Daniel throws his mother on top of the desk releasing her grip and walks over to more than the number of guards she needed there in the first place but it sadly didn't bother Daniel because he knew with the training Kylo gave him he wouldn't disappoint.
    Renesmee sat there watching Daniel walk behind her where his mother's guards stood and she had no sight of the action that took place not until she heard a gun get pulled from the top of the handle, "Don't! Daniel don't, you're not a killer."

Daniel saw the gun in one of the guards' side pants when he suddenly took it for himself, reloading it by pulling the handle back and pointing it at the man he believes beat Renesmee to a plum. Renesmee heard and she couldn't allow him to go on like this, "If you do this you're just proving to your mother that you're the monster she birth....when in reality you're my protector."

His girlfriend was right, he hesitated by huffing out a deep breath, "You're right, love. I am your protector and what kind of person would I be if I didn't even try to protect you," Daniel slowly smirked at the man in the face before pointing his gun at his leg and firing his gun.

    Renesmee screams other than the screams from the man Daniel just shot in the leg fell to the floor holding onto his dear leg that could cause him to bleed to death didn't really shake Daniel but her scream did. Ms. Choi had a kitchen knife on her that she slipped from outside her desk while Renesmee's attention was behind her the woman straked her with the knife across her cheek.
Ms. Choi walked up to her with the knife to her throat and the other one yanked her head back. Daniel looked behind in alarm when seeing his mother's actions, "You might be ready to die for her but are you ready to see her die first?"

The other guard slapped away the gun, twisting Daniel's wrist and kicking him to his knees as all the other guards pointed their guns onto Daniel Choi, the grandson of Sung-ho Choi and the son of Evelyn Choi.

Evelyn took the knife and pressed it across Renesmee's cheek with every cut she screamed and cried out  while Daniel tried fighting to get his mother to stop, begging for his lover's life, "Mother, ENOUGH!" He pleases, struggling on his knees that the guard had to extend his arm out behind him, twisting his arm the wrong way so that his shoulder could go out of place then even break.