Chapter 1 Miyake Akito meet his boss

Start from the beginning

"Miyake-Kun. I appreciate that you give me a wish and a gift. But I don't want you to pay for it with your blood. " She said and put the gift toward me across the table.

"It's fine. Sae-San. Please keep it. " I put it back to her. "The perfume store won't refund anyway."

Sae-San sighed and gave up. She stared at me worrying.

"Miyake-Kun. Since your father passes away. There was no student enrolled in your Dojo. I need to say it---If you don't save any money, your Dojo will bankrupt. When I was young, I grew up with your Dojo. Your grandfather and your father helped me a lot. I don't want to see it destroyed."

I smiled sadly, fell regarded this woman with all of my heart.

"I'm finding a way. Sae-San. But I can't find any job. I study only a middle school. And devote my life to archery. I don't have any skill to earn a living."

Sae-San shook her head.

"There is always the way to use your skill. " She touched her lips with her fingers for a minute before she snapped her fingers. "Miyake-Kun. I think I can find a job for you."

My eyes were sparkled with excitement.

"What kind of job?"

Sae-San took a piece of paper out of her drawer and wrote something on it.

"Last week. Hoshinomiya's student visited her. She told her that there is a detective in the Shibuya city finding the assistant. " She said. "He wants the assistant who is good at fighting or has learned about martial art before. I think you have a feature."

In addition to archery. I learned about fighting from my dad. I wasn't as good as those Senseis. But I was good enough to make someone stop insulting me.

"What about a payment?" I asked her.

"He pays good, I think. But a little money is better than nothing, right?" Sae-San finished writing as soon as her words. She sent a piece of paper to me.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

2-Beka street. Shibuya, Tokyo.

It was the location of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Maybe he was that detective

"You should go to see him. " Sae-San said.

"Thank you, Sae-San." I bowed to her. "I owe you."

"You don't owe me. Considered it as the repair for your gift. " Sae-Chan smiled. 

"Thank you again. Oh, I apologize. I have to buy something after this, so I have to go now. " I stood up.

"It's okay. I hope you'll get this job. " The principal nodded her head. "And don't forget to come to my wedding."

"I definitely go. " I said and bowed to her again. "Goodbye, Sae-San."

I walked through the door and said goodbye to Hoshinomiya-San too.

"See you later, young boy," Hoishinomiya-San said. "I hope next time you come here, it's because you want to tell the principal about your wedding. "

"Ha Ha. I don't even have a lover yet."

"Oh, you're a grown man, young boy. You should find someone. What if I introduced some of my students to you?" The secretory teased me.

"I don't like the kid though."

I laughed while walking down the corridor. The lover? Maybe I should find some girl, but no girl will be interested in a broken man like me.