"Danielle and some other girl I don't know."

"Hmm, I'll handle it."

"Not really knowing what he means, I move on from the topic.

"Can Mia come over?" I ask.

"Didn't you already invite her?"

"No." I am clearly lying.

Tsk tsk tsk kitten. First, you do something without my permission, and then you lie to daddy." He looks down at me with a wicked grin. "I think my little baby needs a punishment,"

I know he's already decided to do it.

"I don't wanna spank!" I plead.

"That's up to daddy. Now Isn't it?" He says before he goes into the restroom to take a shower.

I take a shower in the bathroom across the hall and come back to our room to get changed. I put on some lingerie and walk out of the closet to get my hairbrush.

 I put on some lingerie and walk out of the closet to get my hairbrush

A/N: Jessica's lingerie^^

When I step out of the closet, I was met with Lorenzo's hungry gaze. I look down and see that he's only wearing a towel around his waist. Before I can run back into the closet and put on some clothes, he grabs my waist and throws me down onto the bed.

I moan at his roughness.

"Do you like that kitten?" He says huskily.

"Yes, daddy." I whimper.

"Fuck. You look sexy."

I blush and look away from him. I feel his hands move all over my body until they lodge themselves in my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. I open my mouth and his tongue asserts dominance. I melt into him and try to keep up. I start to feel his length harden on my thigh, so I gently push him off me.

I sit on the floor in between his legs and my hands reach up to remove his towel. Once I do, I'm met with his beautiful cock. His girth is as big as my wrist and he's an easy nine inches.

How the hell will that ever fit inside me?

Well, guess I'll leave future Jessica to figure that out.

Lorenzo pulls my face up so that I'm looking directly at him.

"Are you sure?" His strained voice asks.

"I am."

He grabbed my hand and placed it around his shaft. He moved my hand up and down, up and down. He set his hands down onto the bed and I moved faster.

"Shit." he moaned.

I moved my free hand to start massaging his sack.

"Mm, Jessica." He grunted.

I could tell he was close so I made my grip tighter and moved my hand even faster. He threw his head back and closed his eyes. He tried to control his breathing as he let out a string of moans.

"Oh God!" he yelled as he came all over my hands and some even got on my breasts.

Lorenzo pulls me up for a long kiss and I clean myself up.

After we both got dressed he called me over.

"Listen up. When your friend gets -"

"Mia."

"What?"

"My friend's name is Mia."

"Well when Mia gets here, I expect you to be a good girl."

"I will daddy," I say determinedly.

"Great. I'd hate to add on to your punishment."

I look to the floor. "I thought you forgot." I almost whine.

"Don't worry you'll enjoy it." He says.

Why would I enjoy a punishment?