C.14 Not Daddy's Baby or Boyfriend

After bringing Izuku back to the child themed dorm room and changing him into some more age appropriate clothing. Then, as Midoriya took a quick nap, Bakugou decided it was time for a change of decoration. Out came the black curtains, carpet, and sheets and the toys, stuffed animals, and age regression products went back into the closet.

An overflowing hamper of dirty laundry was all that was left, and Bakugou made sure that it was thrown into the wash while his boyfriend was passed out. Katsuki was exhausted by the time he finished cleaning up Midoriya's room and hiding all the evidence that anything had happened there. Then he carried the smaller sleeping male to his own room.

"Hey Izu, it's time to wake up."

"Hmm? Daddy?"

A piercing warmth shot through Bakugou's heart as a sleepy freckled face was rubbed against his shoulder in attempt to wake up. Tired green eyes fluttered open slowly and began to water as he realized he was no longer in Katsuki's cozy room.

"Shh, shh, you're ok baby, can you start calling my Kacchan again?"

Confusion then upset shame and discomfort twisted Izuku's face.

"B-but... No Daddy? You don't want Izu?"

Tears started spilling over his puffy pink cheeks and Katsuki panicked, those little drops of water made him want to hurt somebody.

"Shit- no baby, of course I want you! I just need you to be big again so we can talk about you. I l-love you? I love you so much!"

It was like Bakugou was just hit by a wrecking ball, he loved Little Izuku. He loved the cuddles, the baby talk, the trust and care that was all on him. It was perfect- all of it made him feel amazing. And yeah- now he realized that it was ok to tell Midoriya what he had been putting off for awhile- Bakugou Katsuki was in love with Deku. As soon as Izuku was out of little space, he was going to tell him.

"W-weally? M'kay Da- Kacchan, I'll try my best!"

"Thank you ba- Deku."

It felt cold and neither of them liked it much, but as soon Izuku was back to his normal headspace, the nicknames would feel more than right again. Bakugou was winging it, but as long as he just kept treating Izuku like the teenager he was, it would start working right?

"Ok Deku, let's do some homework."

The two gays later fall asleep laying next to each other on Midoriya's All Might themed bed reading next weeks chapter of the science book assigned by the school curriculum. In their sleep they both snuggled up next to each other, trying to get as close to the other as the possible.

+++

Izuku wakes up Saturday morning disoriented but relaxed. Last night was some of the best sleep he had gotten in years. Thinking back on it though, he did not really remember what had happened. Midoriya had not been this relaxed even when he had last regressed- no... oh no no no.

Panic swept through the younger teen as he broke out in a cold sweat, shaking slightly as he quietly got up, one eye focused on his boyfriend to make sure Izuku did not wake him- if Bakugou was even still his boyfriend. Midoriya did not remember much of what happened, but he did remember how amazing it felt to have Katsuki as his Daddy.

"Ugh, stupid Izuku, how could you do this to yourself?"

Midoriya whisper screamed at himself as he tiptoed out the room and clicked the door shut behind him. Now what was he going to do? He could not stay here and face Katsuki. But it felt a wrong just leaving him when he had stayed with Izuku through the whole age regression period. Bakugou might not want him anymore, but Izuku would always want him and be in love with him.

+++

"Fuck- fuck- PICK THE FUCK UP-"

"What do you want brat?"

Bakugou was ready to pummel anything that pushed his buttons the wrong way right now. He had woken up alone to an awful 'goodbye' text from the love his life, who had not even given him the time of day. Midoriya had just automatically assumed that Katsuki would just chuck him away with trash- though he did have a right to think that. And that just made the blonde even more upset.

"Can you ask Inko where shitty Deku might be? He made some of his stupid assumptions and now he's gone!"

"Shitty brat! Did you mess up with that absolute angel again?! You don't deserve him. This is the last time I help your ungrateful ass!"

"YEAH YEAH, THANKS HAG. Just text me."

"EXCUSE ME?! HAG-"

BEEP

Bakugou hung up as fast as possible.

Hag: YOU FUCKING BRAT! HOW DARE YOU HANG UP ON YOUR MOTHER? If I didn't like Izuku so much, I would leave you out to dry to teach you a lesson!

Me: Yeah sure hag, just hurry up and tell me what Inko said.

Hag: Inko said Izuku's at home and won't come out of his room or talk to her. Inko is really worried and says that if you're coming, she'll make sure to keep him there until she goes to work.

Me: Thanks mom.

Yes, Bakugou had pulled the 'mom' card. He was actually really thankful of his mom right now- but he was not going to say that. Over his dead body. But Mitsuki would get the message.