C.13 Fuzzy Family

After the 'interesting experience' with the Pull Ups, Midoriya is ready to play and Katsuki can not seem to get him to stay still and get dressed. So far Izuku just runs around the room clad in a diaper while Bakugou searches through the chest at the back of his closet for today's outfit at an impossibly slow pace, since the other teen in the room keeps interrupting him.

"DADDY LOOK AT MY DRAWING!"

"That's very pretty, baby."

"DADDY READ ME A BOOK!"

"Daddy's busy finding you clothes right now."

"NOOOOOO, READ ME A BOOK! I DON'T WANNA DO CLOTHES!"

"Inside voice, Izu. I'm busy right now I will read to you at nap time."

"NO, READ TO ME NOW!"

"That is not how we ask for things, Izuku."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

The dramatized sobs continue for about five minutes until Izuku gets distracted by his blocks and becomes focused on building a pyramid. Bakugou knows he should not be so picky, but it is so hard to focus and his parents are fashion designers, he can not just choose anything and throw it together like an extra.

On the upside though, this is a whole other side of Midoriya that Katsuki had not seen since he was little- though the blonde could not help but think that it was probably his fault since he had bullied all the extrovert and openness out of him.

Finally deciding on a pair of overalls that end in shorts and a cute baby green top with 'Daddy's good boy' in big white sparkly letters on it. Knee high fuzzy baby green socks are added to the ensemble and the outfit feels ready.

It's a struggle to get Midoriya to stay still long enough to wrestle him into the clothing, and Izuku refuses to pull the straps of the overalls over his shoulder, claiming he wanted his shirt to be seen. Bakugou pretended to be frustrated, but it had no fire behind it because the whole situation was just plain adorable.

Then Katsuki has to sit in the hallway and watch Izuku toddle back and forth from his room to Bakugou's. Midoriya was getting all his old stuffed animals and regressing supplies and moving it to his boyfriend's dorm for no reason. 

Izuku has a cute diaper butt the whole time and Katsuki can not help but take a few pictures of his boyfriend and makes it his home screen (not his lock screen because that would be dumb).

+++

"KACCHAN!"

"Yes, Izu?"

"COME HERE! COME HERE! YOU GOTTA MEET MY STUFFIES!"

Bakugou can't help but feel the excitement in Midoriya's voice, rushing to stand up and walk into his now messy dorm. Izuku is laying in a pile of blankets he had dragged from his room and both his stuffed animals and the ones he had found hidden away in Katsuki's closet.

After half an hour of being introduced to the 'Fuzzy Family', Bakugou is buried by what felt like a ton of blankets and other soft items. Izuku was currently trying to create a fort but it kept falling apart because he kept trying to sit on it for no reason, and it was finally time for lunch. 

Usually on school days everyone would be hustling to the Cafeteria to snatch a bite of Lunch Rush's famous food. Right now though, Bakugou was holding Midoriya on one of his left hip with his arm supporting his diaper butt while making cold soba because it was easy and the dorm always had the ingredients thanks to Todoroki.

It was simple and easy enough while having your boyfriend attached to you, except when cutting the green onions. Midoriya would not be put down. Bakugou had tried three times, and each times Izuku had literally crawled back up his leg until Katsuki placed him right back around his waist.

Chopsticks do not seem to be something Izuku wants to use, and instead he makes a mess eating with his hands and playing with his soba. It took Katsuki about an hour to make, eat, and clean up the whole lunch experience.

Midoriya is a mess after the meal and hates the feeling of all the old germs all over him. Bakugou cleans him up a bit, but it is very obvious that his efforts are not good enough. 

"Bubbbbbbles!"

"You want bubbles baby?"

"BATH TIME!"

A bath? Bakugou is not sure what to do, he really needs to talk with a not regressed Midoriya about ground rules and what they are both comfortable with. Katsuki just does not want a rift in the trust they had built together over the past years at UA.

After reading a few articles about helping a little out of age regression, Bakugou is pretty sure he knows what to start with. It was kind of the opposite of everything he had tried to get Midoriya into little space. Most sites were about getting into a regressed mindset, but Katsuki was confident he could get it done once he started.