C.2 Bakutiddies

Today was Saturday and Midoriya was sick. But Izuku was going to need more than a cold pill to get better, and Katsuki was more than ready to help. Standing out in the rain and skipping meals had caused Midoriya's body to go on revolt, getting a high fever and nausea. '104.5 F' read the thermometer.

"Stupid motherfucker, what the fuck were you thinking?!"

Katsuki sneered down at Izuku, placing a wet washcloth on his freckled forehead. Midoriya whined and wiggled against Katsuki's body perched on the edge of the bed.

"Noooooo, Kacchan, don't be mad!"

Tears gathered in slightly red eyes, plump lips trembling. Even through sickness, Izuku was enticing when he cried. Katsuki hissed at himself, now was not the time to be horny, he could make Midoriya cry for an even better reason once he was at 100% health.

"I'm not mad fuck face, I'm just frustrated that you weren't taking care of yourself."

Izuku pouted and kicked his legs in annoyance like a child.

"Thats the same thing! Kacchaaaaaan, cuddles."

The bed ridden teen made grabby hands at the other, cheeks flushed with fever and eyes glazed. Katsuki cursed to himself as his cheeks flushed red. Midoriya was just so adorable it was unfair. He wanted Bakugou's love and attention, and it did something to the blonde. He just wanted to bundle Izuku up and take care of his little one like a good - WOAH. Where had he been going with that? Nevermind, Katsuki could look into it later.

"Fine, Deku, scoot over."

Izuku gave a little cheer and sniffled, rolling over to the other side of the bed. Katsuki laid down next to him, engulfed in his boyfriends clingy embrace as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"I missed you Kacchan, I never wanna be away from you!"

Bakugou went red from his chin to the spikes on his head.

"Fuck Deku, why are you so embarrassing?!"

Midoriya looked taken aback, pulling his arms away. In his fevered state he took everything Katsuki said to heart, even his teasing remarks.

"S-sorry Kacchan... I shouldn't be so touchy all the time."

Izuku rolled away so his back was to the blonde, sadness overcoming him.

"OI! I don't hate it when you're clingy - and... I missed you too- even if we were only apart for one stupid fucking night."

Bakugou wrapped himself around his smaller boyfriend, becoming the big spoon. It felt like he had been waiting for this for years. Holding Izuku close made everything better. And having Izuku count on him while he was sick was even better, he was in charge and taking caring of his baby- HIS BOYFRIEND.

Bakugou mentally face palmed. Baby? What was that? He hadn't been using it as a nickname but an actual title. What was wrong with him?

Soft snores came from Izuku, calming Katsuki's frazzled nerves. Everything would be ok as long as he had Izuku, Izuku was his everything.

+++

Midoriya's fever was gone the next day, but he was still exhausted and recovering. Katsuki had a training session with the Bakusquad planned for the morning, so he was not there to notice Izuku's decline in mental health. The Dekusquad was studying in the living room, chattering away. Izuku stayed quiet, no matter how many time the small group tried to include him. Midoriya was distant and reserved, so unlike his usual self that a worried Todoroki whipped out his phone.