Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Although considering how much you get grounded, I'm not surprised that you have to fly solo so often. Maybe try getting a body pillow?" Eri suggested although anyone with two brain cells could tell she wasn't being sincere, which is probably why Toga didn't get the joke straight away.

"So Eri, how are things going with that Kota kid? Maybe you should-" Katsuki desperately retorted, trying to find some way of defending himself, but was cut off by an extremely confident Eri.

"Really? That's the best thing you could think of? Katuski, you've got the offensive power in your insults, but you don't have any range. You need to be diverse, not a one-pump chump- sorry, a one-trick pony. Got mixed up there, you're not exactly the best at a lot of things are you?" Eri pointed out, always loving to get on Katuski's nerves, his short temper and rarely flustered state made it a lot more fun, and in this kind of scenario, he could never fire back with an insult of a similar nature. It was a win-win for her.

"Eri, let's not piss him off now. Kaachan's already pent up in one way, making him pent up with aggression just means he's going to act like he's on his period." Izuku chimed in, with his best friend shooting him an intense glare, furious yet flustered.

"True true, we can't have that, but Katsuki does have a pretty short fuse most of the time, which makes me wonder why he doesn't say anything to me right now?" Eri added, goading Katsuki to say something, but he just couldn't think of anything to say, as laughs and chuckles were heard from the entire room.

"Well, I guess he learned about hiding the fact that he's overcompensating for his imperfections. I mean, you're used to things being short with him, right Camie? Short temper, short attention span, and a short pleasure span." Izuku deviously stated, feeling a little bad for Katsuki now.

Luckily, Katsuki was saved by the bell, in this case, Mirio. Or to be specific, the sound of Mirio trying to run through the wall.

"I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN BITC- AAAGGGH!" He yelled out, sprinting and jumping at the walls of the Karaoke room with his friends in it, before realising that he couldn't phase through walls, and had to use the door like a peasant. 

(A/N: That is crazy how there's a reference in there that absolutely everyone who's seen MHA up to season 4 will get. It's just so wild how that's a thing. Also, I've been seeing that some people are re-reading this story and still can't get some of my references. I'm proud to be such a nerd that no one knows more than me. But in all seriousness, thanks to anyone who does re-read this story. Anyways, this note's a bit too long-)

"What the hell were you thinking-" Tamaki asked, seeing how flushed Mirio's face was, and how aloof his matching expression seemed.

"I thought the wall was just- intangible..." Mirio replied, his half-lidded eyes and somewhat complacent expression an odd juxtaposition to the previous vibe of the room.

"Did that bartender lace his drink, or is Mirio at stage 3 drunkenness?" Eri asked, seeing how much the soon-to-be third year had changed.

"Stage 3? What's that about?" Ochako asked, unaware of the group's unspoken slang.

"Oh Mirio has 4 stages of how drunk he is, stage one meaning he's not that drunk, and stage 4 meaning that he's going to be needing far too much water to alleviate the mind breaking hangover he experiences" Nejire answered, cutting Izuku off who was presumably about to answer as well.

"Yeah, that. Although I've never seen a stage 4 Mirio" Izuku commented, looking over at Tamaki and Mirio, the two of them seeming more like polar opposite than the actual poles of the planet.

"Why do I feel like there's a cancer joke somewhere in here?" Ochako asked, trying not to stare at Izuku too much, although she was miserably failing, something that Nejire picked up on.