Part three

Luca wakes up, it was quite dark. It was obviously late out, so he looked over to where Amber was sleeping before to see that she was gone. So Luca picks up his phone and notices a text message from the girl, it read

-sorry I had to leave while you were asleep. Odalia had us come home. <3-

Luca replies back with -okay <3- and puts his phone back down, he picks up Alba and puts him on his chest. He goes back to sleep quite fast, with the fluffy little moth boy on top of him...

The next morning Luca gets woken up by his sister Lucia, she had made breakfast and wanted Luca downstairs to eat. The boy gets up and picks Alba back up and puts him in his pants pocket. He had fallen asleep in his jeans, so it worked to put Alba in there.

Luca walks downstairs and sits at the table, Luz and Lucia where already sat there,

"Where's Eda"

Luca asks while he got back up to get a cup of coffee, Lucia looks up from her plate,

"I don't know, all I know is she brought King and owlbert with her"

Luca nods and sits back down,

"Do you know why Amber and everyone left so late?"

"Amelia told me that Odalia wanted them to go home, I don't exactly know why"

Luca nods again and then looks at Luz,

"Did Amity tell you"

Luz finishes chewing her food before speaking,

"No sorry"

Luca sighs and goes back to eating his food,

"Why do you want to know so bad, pretty boy?"

Luca looks over at Lucia,

"I don't know, maybe because.... I worry about my girlfriend!"

Lucia laughs,

"Then why don't you just go to her house later, dumbass."

Luca sits back and thinks for a moment, he knew Amber really didn't want Odalia to know she was dating a human... But how bad would it be to surprise his girlfriend with a little visit? It wouldn't hurt anyone.

"That's actually a good idea"

Lucia laughs again, and goes back to eating her food. Luz looks up at Luca,

"Look your best! The blight parents don't like scummy people!"

Luca nods and stands up, he begins to clean off his plate in the sink, and starts thinking about what he would wear, to not look "scummy." He knew he couldn't wear his normal outfit of ripped jeans and his old shirt. He thought for a little longer before deciding that he would just wear jeans with a hoodie, it wouldn't be scummy or trashy. It would be a normal outfit that they couldn't dislike him over. Then he also came with the idea of putting a little shirt on Alba, so he would also look stunning.

Luca then ran upstairs to go get ready to surprise his girlfriend. He knew she'd love it...