part two

It was later that day, Luca and Amber were sitting in his room. Luca was playing video games while Amber was sitting on his bed playing with their palismen, Alba, who is a white fluffy moth, Alba was Luca's and Lumi, Amber's snow leopard.

"Hey Amber"

"Yes Luca?"

"We should go to your place sometime."

This sentence stunned Amber, she hadn't wanted Luca to go to her home because of Odalia and Alador, well mainly Odalia. She would be pissed if she found out another one of her children was dating a human.

"Ha... maybe someday Luca"

"Why are you nervous Ambs?"

Amber swallows her spit,

"Huh?"

"Normally when you take a bit to answer your nervous, so tell me"

The boy looks over at her and smiles, Amber grins back at him,

"It's really not much... I just don't know how Odalia would feel about you.."

Luca puts one eyebrow up,

"Odalia?"

"Oh.... my mother? I don't call her that though."

"Ah okay, and what does she not like trans people"

Luca was very open about being transgender, he always wore trans flags on his clothes,

"No... you're human"

Luca laughs,

"Everyone else can date a human and not you?"

Amber looks down to where Lumi was sitting,

"She doesn't like the fact that most of her kids are dating humans."

Luca sighs a bit,

"Well I'll go to your house when they're not home yeah?"

Amber looks back up and nods at Luca, she really didn't know anytime they'd be gone. They only actually left the house when they had an abomination show, but that was only a few hours. Not long at all.

She just thinks for a moment before just deciding to calm down about it, as Luca wouldn't be coming over anytime soon. She grabs one of the pillows on the bed and sets it near her and begins to knead it. Since witches had some cat instincts it was normal.

Luca looks back at Amber, to check on her. He did it every time he finished a part of his game, he saw her kneading the pillow and thought it was cute.

"Awww, you baking?"

Amber looks up confused, she'd never heard someone call kneading, baking,

Luca gets up and walks over to her, and pats her head. Then began to lean in a bit, to give her a kiss on her cheek. They've never kissed one another anywhere before, so neither was used to it. But Luca still gave her a little peck.

Amber looks back at the boy, flustered. Her entire face was bright red and her ears had gone down,

Luca laughs a little,

"Do you not like it?"

Amber grips the pillow, and shakes her head. She liked it, it was just new.

Luca laughs again, and puts both his hands on her face, squishing her and then pulling her forward a little. He gave her a kiss on her forehead then walked back to where he was sitting before, so he could play more video games.

Amber stayed in the same position as she was in before, she became so flustered that she froze. Her pupils were bigger than before, and she was gripping the pillow harder than she was before.

Lumi and Alba began to lick and climb on her, to get her out of it as they wanted pets. Luca looked back at her, and laughed, the animals all over her was funny to him. Amber then looked over at the laughing boy and blushed harder, she thought he was cute.

Luca rolls his eyes, affectionately and turns his PlayStation off and walks over to where she was sitting. He jumped on the bed and laid down next to her, she laid down as well. He puts his hand on her face and rubs her, putting his other arm around her he pulls her closer to him. Lumi and Alba both squeeze themselves into the middle of them and snuggle with one another.

Luca takes Amber's hair tie out and throws his hat and chains at the other side of the bed. He pulls a blanket over both of them and puts his arm back over the girl. He closes his eyes and begins to nap, Amber snuggles closer to him and then also closes her eyes, and then they both were snuggled up napping...