"The spell, Harry. What's the spell?!" I ask quickly.

Dudley runs, but slips on the frost, 2 other dementors flying in, one going for Dudley and the other coming for me.

It grabs me by my neck and lifts me off the ground, sucking my happiness away as I feel myself slowly becoming weaker.

Harry hits his dementor with a spell, which causes it to let him go and Harry's wand to fall on the ground. Harry edges backwards quickly and reaches for his wand.

"Expecto Patronum" he casts, his Patronus scaring away the dementor.

He pushes his Patronus to me and Dudley, our dementors flying away as I regain my breath, breathing heavily.

"Thanks" I say, swallowing hard.

Harry quickly goes to Dudley as I crawl to him, seeing if he's alright. I turn to the sound of footsteps, our neighbour, Mrs Figg standing on the other side of the tunnel, looking at us. Harry tries putting his wand away, as do I.

"Mrs Figg" he says as she walks towards us.

"Don't put away your wands. They might come back" Mrs Figg says.

Me and Harry both take one of Dudley's arms, getting him up and helping him walk back to the house.

"Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next? Whole world's gone topsy-turvy" Mrs Figg says as we're on our street.

"I don't understand. How do you know about-" Harry starts.

"Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you" Mrs Figg interrupts.

"Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?" Harry asks. Mrs Figg hums.

"After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year, did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own? Good Lord, boy. They told me you were intelligent. Now, get inside and stay there. Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don't leave the house" Mrs Figg warns, so I nod my head.

Once we enter the house, the first thing I hear is Petunia.

"Diddykins? Is that you?" she asks. We walk into the main living room, Petunia getting up at the sight of her son "Duddy. Vernon, come quick" she call to Vernon, who's eating.

They got a bucket for him and they sat him down on a chair.

"We're going to have to take him to a hospital" Petunia says, her face and voice full of worry.

"Who did this to you, boy?" Vernon asks. Dudley pointed at Harry and me "Happy, are we, now? Eh? You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy" Vernon says.

"Vernon, don't say that" Petunia says.

"Well, j- just look at him, Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy" Vernon argues, pointing at Dudley "I've reached my limit, do you hear? This is the last I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense" he continues, taking a few steps towards us.

An owl randomly swoops into the house from the back garden, hitting the wall and making Vernon step back to his son in fear. It gets up onto the sofa and flies away, a letter flying in mid-air.

"Dear Mr Potter. The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. As a clear violation of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, you are hereby expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hoping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk" the letter says, then drops to the floor.

"Justice" Vernon says, taking a step forwards.

I sigh heavily and drop my face into my hands, exhausted from today. Vernon, Petunia and Dudley leave in the car for the hospital, leaving me and Harry in the house alone.

We go up to our shared room, and Harry bangs his fists into the dresser in anger, scaring Hedwig and Malekith.

A photo drops onto the floor, and Harry picks it up, looking at it.

"Sorry, Hedwig. Sorry Mal" Harry says, looking at both birds.

He sits on the bed and puts the photo on his bedside table. I sit next to him and put my hands on his shoulder, leaning my head on one of them.

I kiss his forehead sweetly, then just go straight to sleep, holding my necklace in my hand.

~~~~~

"Cedric!" I yell, getting up in a panic.

I turn to Harry, to see him awake, putting his glasses on. I hear people whispering outside, so I cover my mouth as the key to our door slowly turns and clicks, it falling on the ground.

Me and Harry get our wands ready in a defensive position, but the door opens, a white light flashing as 5 people stand outside our room, 2 entering.

"Very clean, these Muggles" a girl says.

"Tonks, for God's sake" a voice I recognise as Moody says.

"Unnatural" the girl says.

The girl lights the tip of her wand, both of them staring at me and Harry.

"Professor Moody. What are you doing here?" Harry asks as I smile.

"Rescuing you, of course" Moody says.

"Wait, Tonks? As in Nymphadora Tonks?" I ask.

The purple-haired girl nods her head.

"I think I'm your cousin"

"Sirius' daughter, aren't you?" Nymphadora asks.

"Yeah" I say, shocked.

"Then yeah, I am"

"Wow, I've been wanting to meet you since I found out around 3 to 4 years ago" I say, smiling at her.

"Well, we better get a move on. Introductions later" she says.

We head outside the house.

"But where are we going? The letter said I've been expelled" Harry said.

"You haven't been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point" Moody says to a man wearing a fez-looking hat.

"But the letter said-" Harry starts.

"Dumbledore persuaded the Minister to suspend your expulsion pending a formal hearing" Kingsley says.

"A hearing?" I ask.

"Uh-huh" Kingsley hums.

"Don't worry, Harry. We'll explain everything when we get back to headquarters" Nymphadora says.

"Sh. Not here, Nymphadora" Moody warns.

"Don't. Call me. Nymphadora" Tonks says angrily, her hair turning red.

Moody hits his staff against the ground twice, 7 brooms summoning before us and each of us catching one.

I look at Tonks and her hair is purple again.

"Stay in formation, everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed" Moody says.

All of us get on our brooms and fly off, everyone leading me and Harry to 'headquarters'.