Intro

Arun

I've lived many lives, I guess you could say. With every identity I create I live and new life, there is only one thing I have never changed and have always done through my 4 billion years alive, and that's my one love and passion; writing. Every few decades or so I change my pen name and writing style slightly so no one gets suspicious and finds out what I truly am: An immortal man whose only pastime in a never-ending reality is writing. No really, I've done everything, Seen everything, Hell im the reason most cities even exist in the first place! There is no way to describe how incredibly bored I am. So I write, I make up stories as a way to escape my own life and enter a new one for a short period. I love dissociating as I write and watchwords somehow appear on a page, I love being able to do things for the first time again, I love building a not-so-perfect world where I'm a different person, and I love the escape. I'm also quite famous, believe it or not, Under different pen names that I can't say for the sake of my privacy.
But trust me, At Least 4 books on your shelf have been written by me. I like experimenting with each new identity, having fun with it. For example, the person I was in the 1990s was a female who wrote romance novels and had quite a small following, you would find her books in local bookstores, and when social media became a thing she became more famous among single moms and teenage girls. She was one of my smaller identities, I enjoyed the peace that came with her. Being able to sit at coffee shops writing away without having to worry about a due date or deadline. But in this life, I am Arun Morgan, a 23-year-old self-published author who writes old-fashion styled gothic literature and has a book signing today at 3.
SHIT, The singing! I rush to my closet and grab a black turtleneck and a pair of black pants and quickly change into them, Then I run to my bathroom and brush my teeth and put on eyeshadow while replying to emails on my phone, I brush out my light brown hair even though I’m aware it's gonna mess up the second I leave my house. I grab my keys, glasses and put on my khaki trench coat as I leave my apartment and drive off to the location where the event is being held.
Before arriving I passed by a cafe buying a coffee, I ended up being a bit late, a few readers were waiting for me. My booth was already set up so I didn't have to worry about that. I sit down and start greeting each person and signing books for them

I like the thought of knowing years from now I will be a new person and start from zero, but others will still admire the person I was before. That's why I always try not to get too attached to my current life, and the people I meet in it. I've done this a billion times, But for some reason whenever it's time for me to become a new person I miss the life I had before.

I snapped back into reality when a boy with grey eyes and blonde hair that looked to be about 16 or 17 came up to my booth.

“Woah…”  He paused for a second, He must really like me

“I'm a huge fan of your work!” The boy said
“It'd be an honor to have this signed by you.”

“Of course!” I smile “And to who do I-”

I'm cut off by the sudden shock as he passes me the book and I read the title. I wrote this over a thousand years ago.