Harry screams in agony as the cauldron bursts into flames, becoming a ghost-white figure. The figure magically forms black clothing and becomes man, Voldemort touching his head and opening his eyes.

He goes to Pettigrew, who cowers in fear.

"My wand, Wormtail" Voldemort says. Pettigrew gives Voldemort his wand "Hold out your arm"

"Master. Thank you, master" Pettigrew says, putting his arm up.

"The other arm, Wormtail" Voldemort says.

Voldemort takes Pettigrew's left arm, putting his wand against it. Thunder roars in the distance as we all look up, the Dark Mark forming in the clouds.

Black smokes comes out it and people land on the floor in a circle around Voldemort, wearing masks and black robes, hooded black hats pointing to the sky.

"Welcome, my friends" Voldemort says as I turn on my stomach, crawling behind a grave "13 years it's been, and yet... here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself... disappointed. Not one of you tried to find me. Crabbe!" Voldemort pulls a man's mask off, him dropping "Mcnair!" and another's, them dropping "Goyle!" and another's "Not even you... Lucius" Voldemort says, removing his mask as I try my best not to gasp, Lucius dropping.

"My Lord, had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts-"

"There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers" Voldemort argues.

"I assure you, my Lord, I have never renounced the old ways" Lucius says, taking off his hood "The face I have been obliged to present each day since your... absence" he glances at Harry, then back at Voldemort "That is my true mask"

"I returned" Pettigrew says as he steps forwards, Voldemort gliding to him as he cowers.

"Out of fear, not loyalty. Still, you have proven yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail" Voldemort says as he pets Pettigrew's hair, then gives him a metal hand.

"Oh, thank you, master" Pettigrew says, looking at it "Thank you"

Voldemort goes to Cedric, putting his foot on his face.

"Oh. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a handsome boy"

I almost yell at him, but stop myself.

"Don't touch him!" Harry yells.

"Harry!" Voldemort exclaims "Oh, I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah. I'd introduce you, but word has it you're almost as famous as me that's days" Voldemort turns to his followers "The boy who lived" he turns back to Harry "How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that might 13 years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers?" Voldemort walks around "Yes, shall I? It was love. You see, when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son, she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch him. It was... old magic. Something I should've foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed. I can touch you... now" Voldemort says, placing a finger on Harry's forhead.

Harry began yelling and screaming in pain, making me grip my wand tightly and get up.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I yell, pointing my wand at Voldemort.

"Oh you. I thought you were dead"

"You can't touch me, and you can't kill me!" I yell.

"Your mother put the same protection spell on you, didn't she?" Voldemort asks.

My eyes tear up as I stare at him, getting between him and Voldemort.

"Y/N, run!" Harry yells, but I stay put.