7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," Jimin gasps. "Faster." He grips the bedding beneath him, toes curled and knees already trembling.

Soon enough Jeongguk picks up his pace. He goes faster and deeper, making sure to hit the same spot that bruises Jimin's ego. The latter chews on his bottom lip, attempting to silence the obscene sounds leaving his already sore throat. He's getting carried away and so Jeongguk pulls out, watching the lube run from Jimin's rim, glossy.

"You fucking fucker." Jimin's chest rises and falls just as rapidly as the cuss words leave his swollen lips.

Jeongguk chuckles. "You sure have a potty mouth, don't you?" He continues to run his thumb against Jimin's puckering hole, watching the petulant twenty year old try to fight his contorting face. "Certainly prettier than those swear words."

"What do you prefer I say?" Jimin mumbles, unaware of the fact that Jeongguk is coating his length with lube. "Oh yes, please screw me harder. I love the way your weiner feels insi⎯"

Words cut short, Jimin completely short-circuits when Jeongguk pushes himself inside of him. "Oh fuck, daddy," he mutters, short of breath with his eyes rolling and his head tilted back. Fingers rest against his neck, a thumb adding weight to his jaw.

"God, you feel so good, fuck," Jeongguk grunts, going all the way in until he bottoms out. His other free hand holds tight on Jimin's waist as he starts to roll his hips, moving deeply and thoroughly to hit the blond's sweet spot.

It doesn't take long before the bed starts to move in a rhythmic motion and obscene sounds start to laden the main bedroom of the penthouse. Jimin's legs rise to hook around Jeongguk's waist and the pressure on his neck gets harder with each thrust, not enough to scare him but just enough to give him a thrill.

Jeongguk doubles over, connecting his lips with Jimin's messily. His hips rock back and forth and with each thrust it feels as though he pushes himself deeper. The blond's legs tighten over his backside, drawing him in closer. Their stomachs touch and graze as their bodies inch closer in proximity, hot and sensitive.

"F-fuck, harder. Fuck me harder." Jimin's hands move to the golden plane of Jeongguk's strong back. His nails drag over it and in this heated moment of lust, he breaks the skin.

Jeongguk's face moves to the crook of Jimin's neck where he replaces his own hands, mouthing and kissing at the red imprints left by his fingers. His tongue glides over the blond's hot skin while he focuses on the intensity of his movements. As he feels himself approaching his high, typically, his energy drains. But he has one goal and keeps it in mind, using Jimin's constant moaning as motivation.

Jimin opens his mouth to speak but all that leaves beyond his swollen lips are whines of pure ecstasy as he releases untouched, trying to catch his breath immediately after. But Jeongguk doesn't give him the chance to because while he chases his own high, seeking his own release which isn't much further away, Jimin's eyes water over from how tender he's gotten.

With a smug look on his face, Jeongguk finally finishes inside of his condom, pulling out steadily to fall onto his back next to Jimin. His eyes wander the ceiling while his flushed body undulates, enveloped by the muggy atmosphere. When he looks to his left, he notices that the blond can barely keep his eyes open.

"Don't even say it," Jimin sighs, eyelids struggling to stay open.

Jeongguk smiles, shaking his head, deciding to keep his thoughts to himself. He throws his legs over the side of his bed, disappearing momentarily to discard his condom. He returns with a cloth to wipe Jimin's stomach clean but as soon as the cold strikes the latter's stomach, his hand stops over top of Jeongguk's.