7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS

Start from the beginning

And so with being at a loss for words, Jeongguk removes Jimin's shirt completely, tossing it to the ground. Using a single hand, holds the blond's wrists in place above his head. With his free hand, he uses his fingers, drawing circles over the boy's abdomen, watching it flutter. Listening to the small sounds of pleasure that Jimin tries to keep hidden.

"Mmm," he moans softly the moment Jeongguk's fingers come up to tweak his nipple. The businessman smirks, taking note of how sensitive Jimin seems to be at the littlest of touches.

Next, Jeongguk leans down while still tweaking one of Jimin's nipples to lick a long and slow stripe over the other. The latter lets out another quiet moan, trying to stifle it in order to keep his ego intact; when in reality, he bruised it the second his fingers closed around the first wad of cash being given to him.

"So sensitive. You like it when I touch you softly like this, don't you? You seem to be so full of yourself but when I have you underneath me, dragging my fingers over you lightly like this, you're totally helpless." To further Jeongguk's statement, when his fingertips roam down Jimin's stomach, just below his navel and above the waistband of his pants, he gets another reaction.

Jimin's waist inches into the air. He wants to say something and it's clear by the way his eyes move so animatedly. But his teeth are closed down on his bottom lip in clear fear of letting out more pleasured sounds.

And to this, Jeongguk releases a cocky smirk. He rises to his knees, undoing the expensive watch on his wrist, placing it to the side, indifferent to the fact it's probably going to get tossed somewhere in a few minutes. Next, he messes with the buttons of his sleeves, watching Jimin squirm relentlessly. He can feel the blond's legs squeeze at his thighs, a telling sign of impatience.

"Hurry or I'm leaving," Jimin finally manages to say, a little out of breath.

"Yeah, good luck walking after I'm done with you, little minx." Jeongguk removes his shirt, dropping it to the floor. His confidence upsurges in a mere matter of seconds because of the way Jimin looks at his upper body.

Leaning over, Jeongguk then hooks his fingers around the waistband of both Jimin's boxers and pants. He takes them off of him at once, mesmerized by the smooth texture of his skin. He runs his hands down his sides while placing kisses against his stomach, continuously lowering until he reaches his inner thighs. They part for him of their own volition and he sucks rings of red and purple into his skin, driven by the fingers tangling in his hair.

When Jeongguk gets closer to Jimin's hard cock, the blond shifts against the bed, whiny and desperate from the hot gusts of air that fan him. He's visibly frustrated by the fact that Jeongguk doesn't touch him. Instead he climbs off of the bed and searches for lube and a condom.

With hooded eyes, Jimin watches from the bed every single one of Jeongguk's movements. His legs rub together in order to try and sate the heat building in his stomach but it's no use. His situation only exacerbates the second Jeongguk becomes fully unclothed, standing at the foot of his bed confidently.

"Get over here and fuck me already." Jimin reaches downward to grab a hold of his length but before he can stroke himself, Jeongguk is back over top of him, pinning his hands above his head.

"Gonna make you cum without touching you. Do you understand?" Jeongguk warns.

"Good luck, daddy. I usually always have to touch myself to finish off," Jimin challenges.

Never has Jeongguk dealt with someone so bratty and disobedient. He rolls his condom over his length before spreading lube along his fingers. He circles his digits against Jimin's rim, witness to the way his facial expression changes so drastically. He pushes the two of them inside and begins to rock them in and out of him slowly.