➪ 𝗛𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗹𝘆

Start from the beginning

{uwu🥺}

What is with this sudden hugging, huh? Hobi asked to Jungkook who was now clinging on to him.

I'm tired Hyungie. Now you pull the cart, plssss. Jungkook said cutely. Hobi immediately gave in when he saw Jungkook's puppy eyes.

Okay okay. I'll do it. Hobi and and went near the cart after getting the meat.

Yayy.... You are the best Hyungie. Jungkook said. Hobi chuckled and continued to pull the car with Jungkook still hugging him from behind.

⌐╦╦═─

Today it was Namjoon's turn to pick up Jungkook from his school. Namjoon had reached fifteen minutes early and now he was standing leaving on his car waiting for Kook.

Jungkook classes just finished. He knew Namjoon hyung must be waiting for him so he hurriedly went outside. He then saw his Namjoon hyung leaning on the car. He quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly which took Namjoon aback for a while.

{if you don't know this pic then😒}

Oh! You scared me koo. Namjoon said hugging Kook back. Jungkook just smiled and hugged him now tight.

Sowwy..hyung. Jungkook said. Namjoon chuckled and patted his head.

Okay no problem. Let's go now, hyungs must be waiting for you. Namjoon said and broke the hug and both got inside the car and drive to home.

⌐╦╦═─

Vminkook was playing video games. Vmin was always winning which made Jungkook angry and he kept on whining about it.

Ahhh..hyung~ this is not fair. Everytime you guys are winning. Hyung~ Jungkook whined to his hyungs for the hundredth time approximately.

Haha.. Bunny it's not our fault that you keep on losing. Jimin said and laughed at his little brother.

Oh come on bun. Just accept we are pros in this. Taehyung said and smirked at his little brother.

Hmph... You ask are big meanies. Jungkook said and pouted angrily. He then threw the controller to the couch and immediately hugged his Jimin hyung who was taken aback for a moment.

{omo!!🥺🥺}

{omo!!🥺🥺}

Haha... Bun you are shy aren't you? Jimin said and laughed hard.

Oh!!! Our bun is getting all shy shy. Taehyung said and joined in the hug. Vmin then slowly laid down Jungkook on the bed and hugged him.

Okay. Let's stop playing and sleep for sometime okay? Jimin said to which both Tae and Jungkook nodded and hugged each other closely going into their dreamland.

[Alright this chp was cute tho😭🥺.

Baby protector Tae and baby JK 😭😭

PLS VOTE🥺