Munsen12

Dedicated to munsen12

Assalam o alaikum!
Namasty!
Sat Sri Akal !
To all beautiful people...

Hope you guys are enjoying my little effort to bring smiles. (Smile)

Today I am here one of our most favorite and beloved author munsen12
and lemme tell you she is an incredible like her stories. Her positivity is infectious.

I personally find her answers exciting and engaging! Again like her books.

Do check out her works you will surely amused.

Without further my bakkk bakkk (Blabber)  let's start the interview. :-P

~~~

Q1: Tell us something about yourself?

A: What should I say about myself? I can just say that I am a writer and a poet. My words represent who I am.

(A/N that's so humble of you)

Q: Meaning of ur name?
A: Meaning of my name Amrita is nectar. I would like to share that I am named after one of the famous novelist and poet of India, Amrita Pritam.

(A/N: wooo nectar,now Ik the reason why you're so sweet)

Q: Nick name? (if any)

A: We Bengalis have peculiar nicknames(daaknaam). Munmun is the official one but only a few call me by this name. There are many versions of it. So, I have quite a few nicknames.

Q: What kind of person are you?
A: I am a thoughtful person. I care for people, love them all and try to be there as much as I can. I believe I am matured and practical. But I have a kid in me who craves attention at times.
(A/N: kid, attention.., readers padh rahy ho naa...)

Q: What are your strength and weakness?
A: I believe my education and the teachings I have received from my parents are my greatest strengths.
I overthink most of the time and get too emotional. These are my weaknesses.

(A/N: yesss...overthinking sucks (sad)

Q: How do you deal with stress and pressure?
A: I divert my mind by listening to music and singing. (I am a good singer, I think..) That helps me get out of the stress. Reading a good book always helps as well.

(A/N: ohh..iam sucker of good voices and music...love to listen you.. if possible.. puppy eyes) ;P

Q: Share atleast one of your watpad good memory?

A: Well there are so many great memories here with Wattpad. It is difficult to mention just one. Reading those beautiful comments from the lovely readers makes each day memorable.

Q: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?

A:  I was a good student and used to participate in almost all activities in school and outside.(except sports)
In college I was a prankster. And the best part was nobody could believe the serious me, could have done something like that. It was fun.

Q: Which thing inspires a person most to write? family environment or self interest?

A: A writer can get inspiration from just anything and anywhere. But unless one has self-interest, nothing can work.
I get inspiration from a lot of things happening around me. Sidnaaz has inspired a lot.