The_Fabe_writer

Dedicated to The_Fabe_Writer

Hello piyary readers...

Assalam o alaikum, Namasty, Sat Sri Akal !

Hope you all are  doing well...

Today I'm here with the interview of  one of our beloved author The_Fabe_Writer

She's such a wonderful person and a great writer... Her books are definitely an addiction. Don't forget to check out her works.
Well let's proceed with the interview now.

~~~

Q1: Tell us something about yourself?
A: I'm a Reader, writer,self dependant, out spoken, good listener, having strong decision power and stuck to them till the end...

A/N : (you have all good qualities. Masha Allah)

Q2: What kind of person are you?
A: Strong opinionated and somewhere stone hearted and soft hearted at a same time...

Q3: What are your strength and weakness?
A: Was weak at trusting people so easily....But now so strong and never trust people do easily Allhamdullilah.

( A/N: Ahaaan great ! )

Q4: How do you deal with stress and pressure?
A: I just go to my bed cry a little sleep tight for long... And then wake up fresh... Ta ta bye bye stress.

Q5: Share atleast one of your wattpad good memory?
A: I wrote my first story on wattpad... Just to satisfy my inner self while I was missing sidnaaz so much....when I woke up next morning to write next episode.... There were so much appreciated comments under my first episode...I become so happy....and then a new journey started and I wrote 4 books and one of them is still trending at number one after one and half year of the book ended...
Trending number one story named as "Stay a Little longer with me"

(A/N guys if you still not read it go and check it. Still trending under hashtag Sidnaazlovers)

Q6: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?
A: Front Bencher.... Always in top 10 mostly in top 3.... Took studies too seriously... Allhamdullilah M.phil physics now. Guzatted officer in government of Pakistan.... Allhamdullilah blessed with the best.

Q7: Which thing inspires a person most to write? family environment or self interest?

A: Self interest only.

Q8: Have you ever thought that your hardwork didn't get that much appreciation  as you deserve and you thought to give up writing?

A: how much it takes longer to pay back my hard work that much I became stubborn about it to reach my destination.... Never give up.

Q9: Is there any author on Wattpad who inspires you a lot?

A: only sidnaaz inspired me to write on wattpad and if talk about whole life it was "Naseem Hijazi" a historical writer who always inspired me to read more and write something...

Q10: What attracts you to read any book here on Wattpad?

A: If we talk about wattpad only...it's just sidnaaz for who I came on wattpad.

Q11: What is your biggest achievement in life?

A: when I become Bronze Medalist in MSc and when Ibecome a guzatted officer under government of Pakistan....these two moments brings huge smile and tears of happiness in my parents eyes... I consider th one of my biggest achievements in my life.

(A/N: Masha Allah)

Q12: Do you leave a part of yourself in your characters?

A: Yes always... I always pore my heart and blood, part of my life and dreams in my stories...

Q13: What were you did if a person annoy you?

A: I just keep quite with a smile to annoy them more :-P (wink emoji)

Q14: How was your over all experience as an author?

A: it was good, happening and wonderful... Full of appreciation.

Q15: either or:

*Text msgs OR phone calls
Text msgs

*Dine in OR take away
Dine in

*Poems OR quotes
Both

*Desserts OR spicy food
Desserts

*Shopping in-store OR online
Both

*Beaches nights OR mountain hiking
Beache night

*credit card OR Cash
Both

*Moterbikes Or Cars
Cars

*High heels or flats?
Both

*Cats or dogs
None

*Weird or crazy
Crazy

~~~

Till the next one, stay tuned

With Love
Zahqas ♡