TWELVE: Nervous! & Besties Visit!

Start from the beginning

"We can take either honey, it doesn't matter," she says, shrugging her shoulders like it really doesn't bother her.

"Okies! Can we take yours? Umm...I still have a few pieces of furniture in mine and I know I need to stay big...it's just I like that you and Sarah have been driving..."

Margaret chuckles at my rambling. "That's okay honey, I understand. I'll be by the door when you're ready."

I smile, standing up and jogging upstairs to get my things. Nibbling my lip, I look around trying to remember where I put what I'm looking for. I snap my fingers and giggle when I remember, as I rush back down stairs.

"No running!" I hear yelled from somewhere in the house.

I freeze on the bottom step, looking around for the voice, eventually finding Margaret leaning against the front door smiling back at me. I continue to my studio, giggling about being naughty, heading straight for my desk for a copy of my house layout. I figure it'll be helpful to show which rooms I want wired. I quickly copy it, then make my way back to Margaret, still giggling under my breath.

"Sorry I was running," I say with a cheesy grin.

She smiles and cups my cheek, "It's okay baby, I just don't want you to get hurt." She kisses my forehead which makes me shiver.

"Let's go then baby," she says. Nodding, I enter my security code and we go to her truck

"Want help?" Margaret asks, which makes me blush and giggle, then shake my head.

"Stop, you're gonna make me want to slip more silly!"

She laughs but shrugs. "I can't help it, love."

I manage to climb in the truck and buckle up, she waits to check I'm good before closing the door and jogging around to the drivers side, then we set off to our adventure in town.

(Time Skip 10:40 a.m. Circuited Electronics Store)

Aubrey Barrett's (POV) (Still)

As we park in front of the store, I look up to the sign and notice the name, immediately bursting into a fit of giggles. Margaret smiles, but is slightly confused.

"What are you giggling at baby?"

"The name of the shop is funny! The word "Circuited" means 'move all the way around', but it also has an equipped meaning which is 'excited'. It's just silly cause electricity is movement, and it bounces around when not controlled, so it's 'excited'. So both words mean movement and excited. They mean the same thing, get it?!"

Margaret is laughing and her eyes follow my movements, because I'm bouncing around in my seat.

"I think you're a circuited electronic yourself there baby," she tells me, which makes me giggle even more.

"Let's go inside yeah? You can talk with Jordan about picking out a system and setting it up in the house."

"Okay, yup," I nod, but I'm still giggling because I'm so excited.

She shakes her head, a big smile on her face and we hop out of the truck. I fix my shirt and hold the layout plans in my hands, as I bounce up and down on my heels.

"Let's get jiggy with it baby," Margaret jokes in a funny voice, as she takes my hand and pulls me into the store, making me giggle even more.

The moment we step through the door and it closes behind us, we're surrounded by loud rock music, which seems to be coming from all directions.

'That's a bit odd for an electronics store', I think to myself. Normally you would expect music to be playing, but more likely something calm while the customer browses the clean layout of the store. But one look around causes me to gasp and understand the reason for the band that's playing- not only is this an electronics store, it's a retro hopping music store as well!