Fantasy but it's not anymore.

They are cuddling on the couch. It is evening and they have gotten home a while ago. Seokjin is laying down on the couch while Taehyung is on top of him, head on his chest listening to the older's smooth heartbeat. They're so cosy as the light classical music embracing them with the warmth of their home despite the chill air of November. Seokjin hums some noncoherent lyrics along with the classical music as he runs his fingers in Taehyung's fluffy hair.

It is one of the moments Taehyung treasures a lot, adores being in this bubble, getting lost with his lover in a world no one knows except them. He loves this so much, he has always loved the silence that offers relaxation and is meaningful. These moments, this minimum time of nothingness yet just being always made Taehyung think so much and mindfully. These moments gave him the courage to break the silence by whispering what's in his mind. Sometimes these moments gave him a chance to surrender and be vulnerable from the constant pressure of some days. Sometimes, these moments just made him sleep on top of his lover like a lovely lullaby.

Today is one of those days, Taehyung thinks a lot. He thinks so much. To be honest he has been thinking about this for a long time. And he feels like he has to share it with the older before it gets too messy in his head and he overthinks and buries the thoughts somewhere lost in his mind. So he fidgets in his place, finding the right place so he can look into Seokjin's eyes directly. The older one holds a gaze filled with love and affection and something deeper and unnamed. He loves when Seokjin looks at him like this... like he is the most beautiful person in this world... like he is the one and only for Seokjin. His cheeks burn and his belly tightens at the warmth of the elder's gaze and it is a boost of confidence. He feels like he can share anything with the older and he would look at him with the same loving eyes and a lovely smile plastered on his face.

He takes a deep breath, attempting to find the right words to let out because deep down he knows. One tiny mistake in his manner of talking can ruin so much...

"What is it, baby?" Seokjin asks as if sensing his inner turmoil, he rubs a hand on the small of his back and squeezes the skin. Taehyung pecks Seokjin on the lips and closes his eyes.

"I have been thinking..." he opens his eyes and looks at Seokjin, considering him for a moment. "I've been thinking about Namjoon..." he pauses again.

"What about Namjoonie?" Seokjin caresses his hair and kisses his forehead.

"I have been thinking about Namjoon and you having sex together," Taehyung finally said it and felt his chest burn with shyness and modesty as Seokjin looks at him with contemplation and also surprise like he wasn't expecting that. They have never been a vanilla type of couple, there has always been a spice of kink from simply spanking, to various toys to impact play. They always discussed their darkest fantasies and any thoughts or weird wants. They had discussions about so many things they never tried but with each other. Yet there was always them, two of them... and it is the first time. The first time Taehyung brings another name into this... someone that is not them and it is not just anybody. It is Seokjin's best friend and colleague, Namjoon.
The original thought of Namjoon and Seokjin was shaped a few weeks ago when they were having a mini get-together between their group of friends including Namjoon. He had gotten drunk by midnight and was manhandled by Seokjin to the bathroom when he announced he was going to throw up, then he was dropped to their couch by Seokjin again as Namjoon was passed out pliant. So to be honest, it wasn't really a sexy situation to fantasize about but for Taehyung it still is. The taller and a little bit buffer Namjoon compared to Seokjin being that surrendered for his lover made his cock twitch a little bit too much. And since then Taehyung has been thinking about them together on their shared bed, quite a lot of times. He thought about it a lot of nights, and maybe even jerked off at it a couple of times. And finally decided that he has to share it with Seokjin as it was getting harder to keep it in himself.
They were never shy about their sexual wants, and Taehyung can be shy about a lot of things but never this; yet when Seokjin just keeps staring at him for a few minutes with radio silence, he doesn't know what to feel but embarrassed.