A little love goes a long way.

18.

He turned 18.

It was his birthday.

He was officially 18 now.

He was 18 and free.

Free to go to the club, of course. Which is why he decided to take his friends, Jimin and his boyfriend Namjoon alongside Hoseok to a high-class luxury bar instead of having fun like he really did enjoy. To be honest, he didn't like the atmosphere of the clubs, the music too loud, scents too mixed up, and the air was hot and moist… There was nothing good about clubs. But he was 18 now and he had used his privilege of turning 18. He just had to and if it meant he had to spend the dearest day of his life, his birthday, in a club then he would. He was 18 and free anyway if he wanted to annoy himself, he could do it.

So really, clubs were not his place, and there was absolutely nothing good about clubs, except… except that good-looking guys were wearing all sexy tight clothes that made Taehyung feel like he was going through his ‘gay awakening’ phase all over again.

There were good looking guys for sure, very good looking guys indeed but at the corner of the club when the bar was located, there was a man, obviously older, with a not tight outfit like the rest but with a nice black suit and a white shirt, his slick black hair simply styled back but a few strands fell on his forehead that added up to his sexiness. His shoulders were wide. So wide that it made Taehyung feel like he was drooling.

He was hot, so hot. And Taehyung had a weakness for hot people… specifically hot people in black suits. He was feeling his pants tightening and he already wanted to go home and jerk off to this handsome man that was one and only in this world.

“Close your mouth,” said Namjoon as he chewed some nuts.

“What??!”

“You are literally eating the man alive with your eyes,” he said

“I'm not…” Taehyung whined.

“Well, you haven't taken your eyes off of him even though I am talking here, so…”

“He is handsome,” Taehyung reasoned.

“Yes, Tae… he is handsome… So are a lot of people existing in this place” Namjoon said as he drank a sip of his beer.

“He is the most handsome one,” Taehyung said smugly as he turned to the guy over there and froze immediately. He was staring back at him. Fuck, fuck he was staring at Taehyung with dark eyes and a fucking sexy smirk on his plump almost red lips. He felt like he was standing there naked with no one else in between but just them, the guy and Taehyung.  He felt goosebumps on his spine when the guy ran his thumb on his bottom lip, still eyes on Taehyung, directly. He was on fire. There was a volcano inside him.

The guy blinked at him like he knew the effect he had on Taehyung. He looked at Namjoon out of frustration who was observing him with a curious look.

“Congratulations on your first man hitting on you in a club,” Namjoon said with a tease, his dimples obvious by his smile.

“Why aren't you with your boyfriend instead of playing the detective on me,”

“You mean, you were so lost in staring at your man that you didn't realize them,” Namjoon pointed at Hoseok and Jimin dancing in the center. Taehyung did not respond which made Namjoon chuckle.

“You are so whipped,” Namjoon commented. “Go and talk to him… you gotta start from somewhere… and I am watching you from here, dont worry and don't get afraid, one wrong move and I will break his bones,”