"Oh? And how is it going to help you?" She questions, clearly mocking my decisions and I sighed as I couldn't be bothered explaining.

"Under that bulky hat of yours," I pointed with a finger at her hat and she placed a hand onto it. "I figure you have either a gun or a knife with you." I guessed and she let out a noise as though I was right. "If you removed your hat, both of the camera and the light will be at advantage and you'll get caught. I assume you can't as your hat is clipped to your mask," I said triumphantly and she chuckled enigmatically.

"Oh dear, you've caught on so well... well done," She said, and I chew on my lip as I didn't want to celebrate such a small thing I've achieved. "Yes, I do have a gun in my hat... just for safety measurements, you know?" She asked, slowly removing her gloves and sliding them into her pocket.

She slowly comes nearer and with each step, I back away as I didn't want her to come close to me. A chuckle was heard at my reactions and without saying anything, she launched onto me, shooting me punches onto the face while I deflect it with my hands.

I didn't know how I was doing it but when I was younger, I had taekwondo lessons and I can happily admit I'm a red belt. I also did a few kung fu lessons but it wasn't that much for me to be able to protect myself.

She did a high kick and I deflect it by swiping it with my arm. From now, my arm is already sore as a few punches had been thrown at me, including a powerful kick.

I stared at her, exhaling loudly as I was nervous. Both of us had stopped for a second and back away, into a fighting position. Glaring at her, I spread my legs a bit in a way that helps me. She casually walks towards me and I expected a punch but she slap me with an open left hand across the face instead.

It had caught me in surprise as it rocked me. I took a step back and try to steady myself, blinking and staring at her.

The way she slap me- did she mock me!?

Seeing my reaction, she started cackling like a witch. "HAHA! Honestly, can you even fight? Is it such a good idea of leaving you alone just to save Taehyung?"

"Whatever," I muttered in annoyance, putting myself into a fighting position again. "Is better to have Taehyung safe first, that's our objective," I replied, glaring at her and I swear, if my superpower was to shoot knives out of my eyes, she would be gone already.

She took the chance to punch but I back my head a little away. With two hands, I launched onto her and punched her in the tummy as hard as I could. I expected her to fall as I wanted a good laugh as revenge but the contact had made her shoe slid backward on the floor like a skating rink, leaving visible lines.

Damn... why am I facing such a hard yet annoying opponent? This is getting frustrating...

Without holding anything back, she charged towards me like a fierce bull. Me, who thought it was a good idea, charge at her too and grabbed one of her forearms and use it to block her other hand that was about to punch me on the face. With my other spare hand, I reach out towards her mask and was about to rip it open when she had slipped to the side and pushed my elbows down.

She caught my head into her arms and I thought she was going to break it in half which would be extremely gory, but instead, she rolled me onto the floor. I tried removing her hands that was tightened around my neck as nobody could touch me but Jungkook.

Oh my god- Y/N SHUT THE F*CK UP- IF YOU KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! Wasted...

As one of my hands was let loose, I reach to punch her on the ribs when a knife came forward and I froze. I stare at the sharp tip, my eyes shaking as it came closer to my neck.

"I had my fun with you but your time is up," She replied as she stood up slowly, keeping the knife in the same place. Even with me still having the strength and energy to fight back, it was as though my body was paralysed to the ground at the fear of the knife cutting through my skin. "You can fight back if you want, dear Y/N." She said, slightly giggling by seeing the state I was in. "But don't blame me if I accidentally kill you with this knife." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

HAPPY 2022 NEW YEAR EVERYONE! FIVE EXTRA CHAPTERS AS A GIFT!!

Thank you for reading!

~Xin