12

His black trousers fell to the ground as I watched badly. I felt like I had fire in my eyes. He removed his shirt, leaving his chest exposed and my god it was beautiful. I began slipping off my black dress and then I stood up, walking closer to him. My fingertips explored his chest and so he slammed his lips onto mine while feeling my body and holding me closely. The noises of him removing all of his clothes filled the air and soon enough he threw me onto his bed and slid my ripped panties off without asking any questions and then, my lace bra. He felt my chest before removing his lips from mine and kissing my body which left me throwing my head back in pleasure. 

He grabbed my wrists and had them pinned to the bed as Ax who was on top of me thrusted himself inside me. I was lusting so hard for him and I finally was getting what I wanted.

"Oh my god" I exhaled screaming even louder as he continued to thrust every inch of himself deep inside me. I let him use me and fuck me hard as pleasure ran through my body like a drug.

He wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me up towards him and our eyes connected. 

"I love you so much Ax." 

His hands ran down my body as he thrusted himself harder into me, my dripping cunt getting even wetter for him.

"You look so pretty when I fuck you." He pulled my hair and my wetness made it easier for him to fuck me. His groans escaped his mouth with each thrust which only drew me closer to orgasm. 

I felt myself clenching around him while I was gasping desperately for air. 

"Cum for me." He ordered and I nodded my head. 

When my eyes were open for a second, I noticed him pull out his glock and slam it against my chin. Fear flooded me but I trusted him. He continued to fuck me hard and the danger I felt was insane. I loved the feeling of knowing that an easy push of his finger would end my life.

"Fuck me Ax." 

He didn't stop and my hand gripped the sheets. 

I released my juices all over him and right when I thought he'd stop, or remove the gun from my chin, he didn't.

"Good girl." He praised.

"Ax please I can't take anymore." The feeling of overstimulation was biting me hard but he forced me to take every inch of him leaving me to cum all over him again.

"Tell me who owns you, whore."

"Please just-"

"Say it."

"You own me."

"Good girl."

He stopped, leaving me a whimpering wet mess for him.

He crashed his lips on mine one last time, before walking to the bathroom to shower whilst I lay on his bed exhaling heavily.

I suppose when you lust after somebody whom you have a toxic relationship with, you'd call that poisoned lust. But it comes with secrets I guess, because Ax and me? we love each other.