Saiyuki World: Prologue

It was a time when Heaven and Earth coexisted... peacefully. Where demon and man are more than neighbors, they were brothers. Here, civilization and faith were born; the foundations of man: It was Shangri-La... But then, the brotherhood of man and demon turned. Man became Abel, to demons' Cane. They grew angry, and powerful, and hungry. And they convened far to the West, under the command of one...

~~~~

"What's done..." "...is done!" Goku and Gpjyo high-five each other after defeating the demons with Hakkai, but Sanzo goes into deep thought over his meeting long ago. 'Confirm what is true...' But then a demon weakly grabbed Goku by the ankle. "Traitors... You who would take the side of the powerless and arrogant humans... That is not where you belong...Do not betray your own kind...! Join us, and raise your voices with ours!" But Goku was getting annoyed by this and kills the demon instantly with Gojyo and Hakkai. "Hah, what a load of crap. "Taking sides with the humans"." "Heh, from when I was born 'til the day I die. The only side I'm on is mine!" Sanzo sees the three with spirit in them. 'The eye of the heart.' He then faced the three. "Goku." "Heh?" "Gojyo." "Yeah?" "Hakkai." "Yes?" He then point to the west side before them. "We go there... to the West."

~~~~

And so to prevent the resurrection of the Grand Demon, Gyumaoh, the most high merciful Goddess sent Sanzo, Goku, Hakkai and Gojyo to India. Far to the West.

~~~~

The four had Hakuryu turn into a jeep and Hakkai started driving them to the West with Gojyo and Goku sitting in the back. Gojyo starts to take a can of beer and starts drinking it. "Goddamn it, this one's hot. Goku, get me another beer." But Goku gets mad at his request. "Get your own beer, jerk-off!" But the two started arguing in the back. "Okay, you're gonna get me another beer or I'm gonna take this can and shove it up your whiney little ass! You got that?" "You just try and see what happens, ya shithead!" "Oh yeah?!" "You're just lookin' for an excuse to touch my ass, aren't ya?!" But Sanzo starts to get annoyed at this. "Please..." But the two continued to argue. "You little fag! Don't project your fantasies on me!" "All right, that's it! Pull over, I'm takin' him out!"

But Sanzo starts breaking up the fight from the back. "Your little unrequited love affair is starting to get on my nerves! Get a room!" The two fall silent at Sanzo's yelling from the back. "Good move there, uh, Sanzo." "I thought so, thanks." "Oh my, awful quiet back there, guys. Are you two making out?" "Shut up, Hakkai." "Yeah, shut up." The four continued to drive forward to the West.