33.

33 | SMUT

(disclaimer: this is another jealous, angry sex. just to point it out since a lot of yall boring asses were complaining ab them being toxic. they been toxic nothing new? k bye xx)

Another argument about a misunderstanding. Jean and the rest of the cast were just getting ready for an award show.

You being the supportive girlfriend and friend you have joined them whilst getting ready, being there if there's any help when needed.

What was the issue? You giving others more attention than your own boyfriend. Laughing, joking around with them whilst you were ignoring the actual person you were here for.

Those are his interpretations, not yours.

All you did was be an entertainment whilst the boys were getting their hair and makeup done. After all, that takes a lot of time to get ready eight persons in a not-so-long time.

For some reason, Jean is quite fast to get jealous about something. Even talking to a person whilst he is next to you would irritate him.

Because he loved. Way too much that he wanted you all by himself.

"Can you at least tell me what I did wrong so I can take you seriously right now?" you spat back, following his way faster steps.

He turned around, taking you back as he walked towards you now, and not away.

"Oh, so I'm a joke to you?"

A confused look on your face, made him only scoff and turn around to walk away again.

"The only thing you might be is being childish right now. That's all," you said, not following and staying at your place, knowing he'll turn back around after your comment.

"You have nerves to be all bratty with me right now," he rose a cocky eyebrow, getting dangerously close to you.

His eyes giving you death glares. You only looked up at them, not breaking the eye contact. Not daring to give in.

"I'm not bratty. I'm just being logical unlike you," you gave him a sarcastic fake smile, feeling his glares only becoming darker.

You were pushing him to the edge, but that was your goal. Two could play this game.

"So I'm stupid?" He tested, warning you with his eyes not to say anything wrong, your face dangerously close to each other.

"You. Are."

He only devilishly chuckled, poking his tongue on his cheek, shaking his head, his hands on each side of his hips.

"Be all bold with me now. But just you wait until this fucking award show is done," he threatened, with a voice calmer than ever.

You only looked up at him, giving him a smirk, reaching closer for his face for a little peck on the lips he didn't give back.

"Don't come home without a win," you provoked, fixing his collar and turning around to leave backstage.

Why did you not stop and make things worse? Basically, because he needed his own medicine. You had to explain yourself so many times, but it only went it in one ear on left through the other.

Going backstage, you watched the award show through the monitor. The people there were really nice so you didn't worry about feeling alone or awkward. It did take a while though and you were pretty exhausted from getting up so early to stand around the whole day.

But you stayed. Because you wanted to congratulate your friends in person. And because they promised a dinner night as well.

You didn't think time will pass by any time soon, but it was once they announced their final winners and goodbyes.